Definite groups for C12...

I know there's at least one!

Just wondering who's doing what exactly! Be nice to have a bit of organisation!!!

The Potter group looks like a definite, I think so far we have:

Voldie [if not Sirius]

Bellatrix

Ginny

Hermione

Lucius

Snape

And for Wicked/Wizard of Oz:

Elphaba/Wicked Witch

Dorothy

Glinda

Wizard [?]

And zombies!!

xxx

Edited by Lady of The Realm

Yay! Of course you can :D I'm Owen, which is a bit crap but I said "that means I have to shag everyone" and Gareth said "You'd better get started then! Look, a whole room of people! Go and shag!" so it's not so bad :P Elli is Ianto as far as I know, and we don't have the girls yet.

Looks like a Friday for the Ozgroup, I want to actually do it on the Sat, but the Potter group is on the sat, unless we can do that on the Fri???

Oooo oki. I hope they do costume comp on all 3 days for cm12, means we could do the groups or each day *is overly hopeful*

Yay! Of course you can :firedevil: I'm Owen, which is a bit crap but I said "that means I have to shag everyone" and Gareth said "You'd better get started then! Look, a whole room of people! Go and shag!" so it's not so bad :angel: Elli is Ianto as far as I know, and we don't have the girls yet.

Yay, cool! :)

Jack and I are kinda keen to keep the Potter group for the Sat as we may have to go back home on Sun (cash depending). At this stage the Potter group is the only confirmed costume I'm doing. All my others have gone onto hold as other things have got in the way. Tavington might still be going but as a vampire version for sat night.

Ok so I'm thinking of going with the zombie theme a little and was wondering does anyone have any tips on make up and stuff, or if anyone knows of any websites with tips and so on?

Any help would be well helpful :)

Hey!! I have fab zombie recipies!!! Add me on msn death.in.vogue[at]hotmail.co.uk and i'll be glad to help!

Replace the [at] with th @ symbol =].