Creating my own Heroes fan site

lee1987@mac.com

hi guys

Being a MASSIVE Heroes fan and they fact i've just picked up a new apple mac computer, i've deicded i want to creat my own heroes fansite.

I need some ideas and insiration as to what i should add to the site.

I want to include and photos and videos page of me meeting the heroes at LFCC and on the Heroes world tour. It will be callled 'Discovering Heroes'

I'm building the site now and plan to go online in some sort just after LFCC

Anyway, any ideas will be great guys :YAHOO:

Lee

hi guys

Being a MASSIVE Heroes fan and they fact i've just picked up a new apple mac computer, i've deicded i want to creat my own heroes fansite.

I need some ideas and insiration as to what i should add to the site.

I want to include and photos and videos page of me meeting the heroes at LFCC and on the Heroes world tour. It will be callled 'Discovering Heroes'

I'm building the site now and plan to go online in some sort just after LFCC

Anyway, any ideas will be great guys :unsure:

Lee

yeah it will be wicked, ill be sure to be goin on the fansite but if you want you can go on http://heroeswiki.com/Main_Page and get all information on Heroes yeah add pictures, information on the stars, on the charectors, Wallpapers, and i dont think that theres many Heroes Fansites out so it will be good. Hope that helps

You can have a section about the actors (sort of filmography like IMDB maybe in mroe detail?) and also a bit about the characters themselves what exactly there powers are etc, and myabe a bit for people to say what they like about the show, and also spoilers only section, some people ay not want to go to the site if it is covered in spoilers about things that may not have happened yet on the BBC showing of Heroes.

Hope you like my suggestions?

:D

LLAP :D

• 2 weeks later...