Patrick Stewart

showmasters

Yeah. I think the bad reputations of some guests are just down to gossip on forums like this. Anthony Daniels and Dave Prowse are prime examples. I have met both and they were both very friendly. AD seems to have the worst rep but have to say I have met over 100 guests at various cons and he was one of the friendliest I have met.

Yeah. I think the bad reputations of some guests are just down to gossip on forums like this. Anthony Daniels and Dave Prowse are prime examples. I have met both and they were both very friendly. AD seems to have the worst rep but have to say I have met over 100 guests at various cons and he was one of the friendliest I have met.

I met AD a few years ago and he was lovely, chatted for ages!

Different people have different experiences with Guests, so like Jason said its probably best to leave it until the day to make your opinion on someone

I read alot about Anthony Danials being awkward but I had met him with my other half about 4 times and he has always been really plesent.

I think he is a bit of a lovie though , likes things done how he wants them. But he always poses for photos

I read alot about Anthony Danials being awkward but I had met him with my other half about 4 times and he has always been really plesent.

I think he is a bit of a lovie though , likes things done how he wants them. But he always poses for photos

Daniels was great with me talked for about 5 mins or so. Posed for photos with the c3p0 and everything.

Daniels was great with me talked for about 5 mins or so. Posed for photos with the c3p0 and everything.

I met him at one of the previous glasgow events and he almost picked a fight with David Carradine! LMAO! David was smoking and Anthony didn't really appreciate it... then Dean Stockwell started! He would have got snapped in two! lol!

Nice guy though!

I met him at one of the previous glasgow events and he almost picked a fight with David Carradine! LMAO! David was smoking and Anthony didn't really appreciate it... then Dean Stockwell started! He would have got snapped in two! lol!

Nice guy though!

I'd pay quite a lot of money to see Daniels get into a fight with Carradine! It'd be light watching Charles Hawtrey fight Mike Tyson!