New Event: Lockdown, Website Online!

slaycandy

What is a personal item?

A personal item is one that you provide yourself to get signed. This means that you can bring along the DVDs to get signed, or other official Heroes merchandise that you own. Or alternatively if you have an autograph book you can use this, or the convention booklet provided when you arrive at the event.

Thought this was a Lost event :thumbup: not a Heros one

• Showmasters Admin

Okay, so just to make this clear: it has to be official merchandise for this one?

For the Heroes show Mark posted that every item was okay as long as the guest was okay signing it.

Same thing for this one! So long as the guest is ok signing it we are fine with it too!

Mark :D

• 2 weeks later...

Probably a stupid question......but how do you go about ordering a ticket for this bad boy over the phone??

I know they're not on sale 'til the 28th September at 7pm, but what's the number and such?? And what would I say when I phoned the number??

And does the admission price get you a room for the whole weekend?? Or is that seperate??

Many thanks in advance from a very confuzzled Lost fan :P

I can't answer the questions about ordering on the phone but I know you have to order your room seperately to the ticket for the event itself.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...