All shows have to start somewhere

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

All shows have to start somewhere

If the fans in Scotland want us to run an event there then if they show it by supporting us and attending the show we will do our bit and give them what they want :D

we have made the event cheaper than the old event that used to run there and the guest list is much better, so now its up to the public as to what support we get, so we will see

We promise that if you all help us with this first event we will grow the show and give Scotland an event that will be as good as the other ones we run :YAHOO:

so please spread the word to help us make this first event a success

i look forward to seeing you all there :WAVE:

Jason

Hey steevofromglasgow

There is a couple of shops that sell WWE and Star wars and all that sort of stuff giving leaflets and also A1 Comics but it would be good to ask the radio stations for help becasue it will make Glasgow more popular with this sort of thing. The collectors that used to go to the Memoribillia shows including me thought this sort of thing was dead so there will be a alot of people to be told lol. Hope we get it every year :D

• Showmasters Admin

Once a year like LFCC and Manchester.

I thought Manchester was twice a year, so will it only be once a year now?

No, that was me being dumb. Manchester is still twice a year, but Glasgow as far as I'm aware will only be once.

Hi

I e-mailed a few radio stations asking them to plug it on air and I've been telling loads of people about it.

I was at Braehead earlier today and was pleased to see the event being heavily publicised on the first floor in the middle of the centre. It had quite a crowd round it as Dr Who and some Stormtroopers were there.

From what I saw, a lot of people were showing an interest and asking a lot of questions.

Steve

PS: To all the people who keep leaving notes in the Glasgow pages pleading for certain guests to come to London - why not come on up to Glasgow and meet them in person as this is shaping up to be a good event.

Hi SM,

Just wanted to say I phoned Smooth Radio 105.2fm(for Glasgow and the West Coast) today and spoke to them and they seemed very interested in the event and asked for lots of details. They said that they would try and advertise it tomorrow on air :smile:

Edited by JacknDaniel

I'm supporting ya guys, although I techniquelly don't come from Scotland I am travelling all the way up there, a 9 hour journay just to come!!!

I love pretty much all Showmasters events, and I don't go for guests they are bonus, as I go to meet my friends!!! :D

Bring on the Show :YAHOO::YAHOO: