market research...who's your favourite hero?

jamie1138

• 4 weeks later...

i like all of them to be honest, though if i was forced to pick my five faves they would have to be.....

Claire - ok, i know this'll sound sad, but she's kinda become my idol. she is so awesome!

Mohinder - ok, so he doesnt have a power, but he is really cute!

Hiro - talk about wow! he is just the coolest! asnd that girl in the diner was right - he is cute, especially when he concentrates :)

Micah - oh come on, we knew that with two "hero" parents that he was gonna have some kind of power. pretty awesome kid if ya ask me

Nikki - ok, so her other personality is a murderin cow, but she is trying to look out for her son. and the conversation with her and jessica sittin there was just awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

difficult one...

i love Claire, being a guy that may seem obvious but i think her power is wicked but i also this Hayden is an amazing actress, not being familiar with her work before this she has really impressed me.

I really like Mr Bennet, its a great character and Jack did a great job at keeping everyone guessing

Sylar is a great villian, Zach owned this role and made it his bitch

Peter is wicked aswell, easily likeable guy and believable too

Hiro is amazing, so much fun watching him and his character develop, instantly likable too

My favourite tho.... Matt Parkman

his power is probably the one id want the most to have myself, Greg is a great actor i think, he does the peril bit well but the funny stuff just comes so naturally to him aswell. He's another one that i wasnt familiar with as i didnt watch Alias but i could see him getting so much more work off the back of this role.

Ali is a good actress, but I don't like the whole niki/jess thing... I like it even less in the bits I've seen from series 2.

I like Zach quinto as Sylar, hes really good... a cute baddy dammit!

I like Matt aswell, hes cute 2 lol... sensing a theme here!!

Claire!!

She's just so cool! (and hot .. :hathor:..) Really great acting from Hayden too, esp the emotional bits, like with her mum and stuff..

Niki a close second though, even though she can be really evil, I think Ali Larter's amazing acting makes the character for me. She can do good and bad so well!

• 1 month later...

Mr Bennet is my fav, yes he doesn't appear to have any powers but i'm on the first season (not finished it yet) and its taken so long to figer out weather he is a good guy or a bad guy. He's got lots of layers to him and think he is the most intresting character.

Having said all of that heros wouldn't be very good if it didn't have Hiro in, in my option.