Cosplaying!^_^

Teal-Pirate

Lots of people dress up at these events.

If I can get my Space Presinct costume ready in time (as I need it for the weekend after as well) then I will be wearing that on the day....

The most popular costumes at showmasters events are Lord Of The Rings, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Stargate, and characters from movies, there are others but you will more then likly see someone wearing a costume from the shows I've mentioned above.

More often the not, if people like your costume enough they may ask you if they can either take a photo of you, or have there photo taken with you.....

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

I have never been to LFACC but I do cosplay at another event, but since I have never been to this one I am not going to, but I will get an idea of how many people do if there its lots then next time I will.

From what I remember, there are quite a few sci-fi cosplayers who went to last years one. From memory there's been Lara Crofts, Stormtroppers, White Power Ranger Tommy, Batman etc etc

In terms on anime cosplayers, not a lot compared to other recent cons, but I think LFCC seem to be making a much bigger effort this year to push anime and manga, which is good!

Make sure you get your camera charged and SD cards at the ready, hehehe

Oh thanks so much guys for all the replies!

I think we'll just have to go in costume then *happy bounce!*

See you all there!!!! *waves*

P.S Look out for a Tifa from FF and Sora from KH (i know he's really a video game character, but they have drawn it into a comic now!^^ <---- my excuse)

Love it, the green make up is great! If I see you, I'll have to take a pic (If that's alright with you) =)

I suppose I'll be in a sort of Galinda out fit - Pink! lol XD

That's absolutely fine! *grins* The last con I went to, 33 people took photographs of me over the weekend. I've got one somewhere with me and a green-skinned Klingon.

Also, that would be so cool. :unsure: Can you sing?

Thanks, and thank you Bastila! :)

Yeah, I'll be there in costume. And I'm bringing friends. The three of us will be cosplaying as Batman characters!! Myself as Bats, my buddy Matt as Joker and my sis as Poison Ivy. That's the plan at least, lol. And I tell ya, I'm getting syked about it. Can't wait!

Don't think we'll be entering the Masquerade though.... not this year.

Edited by callmemilo

• 2 weeks later...

I should be on the Sunday :)

I hope I'm not the only one! I'll be proper bummed.

I'm going as Kazuo Kiriyama from Battle Royale :D my mates going as a jedi and the other guy as, well we don't know yet, but hey, hope to see the rest of you guys doing it there!

Well our group( The Lara crofts), aren't going this year, but we're hoping to do a group next year.

Ow, I was hoping to meet up with you all again. :D

This year I'm going as Captain Picard and my bother is going as Data. I was picked to be Picard because I'm the most bald. :chair: