signing personal items

spgyid

can we get items signed that aren't official merchandise?

i've got a cast print from Richart that i want to get signed, is this possible/would there be a seperate charge for signing none official items?

help appreciated as this will determine whether i go to the event.

• Showmasters Admin

So long as the guests don't have a problem with signing something like this we certainly don't either! :YAHOO:

Mark :YAHOO:

? Did you speak with Joiner last night

Lol! Yes, but only briefly and not about what you want me to! :P I'm still in the dark!!!! ;-)

Am seeing him later today though so will try and remember to ask him :-)

Mark

So long as the guests don't have a problem with signing something like this we certainly don't either! :YAHOO:

Mark :YAHOO:

? Did you speak with Joiner last night

Lol! Yes, but only briefly and not about what you want me to! :P I'm still in the dark!!!! ;-)

Am seeing him later today though so will try and remember to ask him :-)

Mark

Please do as I'm worried as London's getting closer

thanks for all your comments.

couple more questions tho',

having attended many SM events but never a convention of this type,

do you pay for individual autos on top of the entry ticket price?

and

i understand personal items are free but do you need to buy an auto in order to get your free item signed?

Actually there IS a poster available from NBC.com, they don't ship outside of the US unfortunately though... I'm sure there'll be plenty of posters here by March time though. the BBC always like promoting their shows.

There might even be posters at LFACC?

thanks for all your comments.

couple more questions tho',

having attended many SM events but never a convention of this type,

do you pay for individual autos on top of the entry ticket price?

and

i understand personal items are free but do you need to buy an auto in order to get your free item signed?

You get one free autograph per guest with your ticket, regardless if you buy extra items.

Rules for getting extra signed items are not known yet, but I am sure they will be posted in due time. :smile:

*** will there be official 10x8's available to buy at this con OR will we have to bring our own??? ***

Its SM they will have pics, every con has pic's :)

im trying not to mention sf but their 10x8's always seem to be much better quality than sm's so i was trying to ask are they going to the usual 10x8's or official one's like we get at sf .... does that make sense :(

Edited by lynn35

• Showmasters Admin

*** will there be official 10x8's available to buy at this con OR will we have to bring our own??? ***

im trying not to mention sf but their 10x8's always seem to be much better quality than sm's so i was trying to ask are they going to the usual 10x8's or official one's like we get at sf .... does that make sense :D

They will be the usual ones.

I've not been to an event were official photos have been given away free. Usually official prints cost £3 or so at the shows I've been to. There are likely to be dealers at Eclipse selling official prints but the free one will not be.

im trying not to mention sf but their 10x8's always seem to be much better quality than sm's so i was trying to ask are they going to the usual 10x8's or official one's like we get at sf .... does that make sense :poki:

They will be the usual ones.

I've not been to an event were official photos have been given away free. Usually official prints cost £3 or so at the shows I've been to. There are likely to be dealers at Eclipse selling official prints but the free one will not be.

hi ... i did'nt say they were free, i know i have to pay for official photo's. i was trying to ask what the quality was going to be like :D the link's posted above has some fantastic 10x8's. whoever i cant get hopefully the dealers room will have some ;)