Price

Clements

This is an event where the focus is not primarily on getting autographs.

For that price you are getting daily talks with the guests which run about an hour, in a special room with a real stage and not the talks like you're used to from Comic Con which are held in a seperated area in a huge hall, interrupted by speakers and such. :smile:

Also there's one free autograph per guest included in the ticket price. If they have four guests and you do the maths, it's about as expensive as a day at Comic Con.

The Gold Passes are more expensive because they have extras, like photos wil all guests, already included.

So I only just found out about this today, but the £75 is for the whole 2 days right?

Yes, this is for the whole week end - meaning Friday afternoon/evening, Saturday and Sunday.

I imagine there might be day tickets like they were mentioned for another show, but nothing has been confirmed about this so far.

This is an event where the focus is not primarily on getting autographs.

For that price you are getting daily talks with the guests which run about an hour, in a special room with a real stage and not the talks like you're used to from Comic Con which are held in a seperated area in a huge hall, interrupted by speakers and such. :D

Also there's one free autograph per guest included in the ticket price. If they have four guests and you do the maths, it's about as expensive as a day at Comic Con.

The Gold Passes are more expensive because they have extras, like photos wil all guests, already included.

i have a question, why is it so expensive?

For a weekend con it's not really expensive. £75-£85 seems to be the norm. Which I grant you, is not cheap, but they are good fun and worth going to.

how much will the Autographs be on the days because if it is five pound to get it and you spend 75 quid on Autographs thats alright but with the ticket sales at 75 i was just wandering how much the Autographs would be

If you think about it, SM have said they hope to get maybe 4 or more guests (schedules permitting). At a signing event, the autos would be between £15 and £20 each, which means 4 autos (which are included in the price) would cost you at least £70! That considered, this is a bargain!