New guest will be announced soon

• Showmasters Admin

new guest will be announced soon

we have been trying to get guests that we have not had before which is very hard as we have had most of them but things are looking good for eather rare or 1st time guests

we will have a great event with lost of fun :blink:

jason

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D:D:P

*does a dance*

asks can we have a build up like we used to... letting us know when there will be an announcement so i can get the wine and munchies in like i used to and hope the website doesnt crash lol!

Cant wait! thanks for letting us know!

Andrea xx

new guest will be announced soon

we have been trying to get guests that we have not had before which is very hard as we have had most of them but things are looking good for eather rare or 1st time guests

we will have a great event with lost of fun :D

jason

first time....hard to get..maybe orlando?maybe maybe....

and hmm dom would be nice too

I'm hoping for one (or more) of the Fellowship. Although the likelyhood I think is pretty slim. Maybe David Wenham or Karl Urban. Orlando won't be in Theatre that weekend, and hasn't got any films lined up, so that's always a possibility.

L x x

"we have been trying to get guests that we have not had before which is very hard as we have had most of them but things are looking good for eather rare or 1st time guests "

How about inviting DANIEL REEVE - the NZ calligrapher and cartographer for the films!

I think he has never been invited to any UK conventions, but his visits to USA (eg ORC and ELF) have been really succesful. People truly liked this wonderful, warmhearted guy. The beauty and amount of stuff he showed in his presentation is simply mind-blowing.

I loved to flick thru eg Bilbo's Red Book and parchment sheets he did for Minas Tirith library. And framed on my wall is a personalised hand-written Invitation To A Party Of Special Magnificance - exact copy of the ones he did for the movies.

Check his website: http://danielreeve.co.nz/

In my opinion he would make a great addition to the guest list!

Intrigued... :YAHOO: it better be worth the wait though eg a random wildman doesn't really do it for me :thumbup:

heya sami its sarah :dance: not sure which guest your talking about? but you dont seem happy about it hehe :dance: dont worry im sure SM will bring us great guests :dance: and like we said maybe Dom will come (fingers crossed) and you can get your autograph you would like to get :YAHOO: hope you had a great time tonight :dance: luv sarah xxxxx EWF AFF

Any of the bigger ones that don't do a lot of conventions would be great

i.e.

Liv Tyler, Sean Bean, Ian Holm, Brad Dourif, Christopher Lee, Ian McKellen, Cate Blanchett, Orlando Bloom, Vigo Mortensen, Hugo Weaving.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it's gonna be one of the bigger ones. I can't wait to find out !