Room Exclusive Gifts at The Park Inn

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want the best part off zachary or milo, the rest you can fight over.

and the men can fight over hayden and ali if they want to.

but i think tha tthe guest are not staying in the same hotel as the event.

i`m olso waiting on till monday for i now iff the sunday is olso 60 per night.

When will we find out what this exclusive gift is? Will it be put up on the forum or will we just have to wait till we arive at the hotel. OMG im so excited about everything, and its soooooooo long away. I must calm down! :YAHOO:

ooh that sounds better... and lovely deebee, do you know if it is 60 per person of per night? Or does that price include food? I hate thinking about money, it makes my head hurt :YAHOO:

meh, sod it, one more question for those in the know... is the con all day fri sat and sunday? Like will I be able to get away with leaving friday morning and back sunday evening so I only have to get two nights at the hotel?

Fankoooos xx

• Moderators

OK here we go ..

It's £60 a night B&B.

And the con's basically starting Fri afternoon with registration, and should be done early evening Sun. That's just an estimate though, I don't think there's an exact timing yet :YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...

Can I be really cheeky & ask someone who has already booked a room if they will share it with me?

I am probably coming alone to this thing from Inverness, & the ticket price & the travel alone is going to sting me, without autos & photos on top.

Pretty please... I'll bring the alcohol (as long as it is whisky!) *smiles sweetly* :blush:

Hi there,

We will be doing room exclusive gifts for people booked in at The Park Inn over the event weekend. There will a different exclusive for Friday and Saturday nights, so there's just that extra little incentive to be at the convention hotel! :thumbup:

Mark ;)

So do you break into the room and leave the gifts? Its not mints on the pillow is it?