PHOTO OPS TIMES AND DAYS - UP TO DATE

showmasters

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

If you get your pic taken at 1 (Torri), do you think I'll be able to get it signed?

They should be back by about 3-3:30pm so you should have time to go and get it signed. Be aware the autograph it "not" included, you will have to pay to have the photo signed.

I've noticed that PATRICK STEWART is only appearing one day (Sunday) :borg: , but l've not seen any photo shoot for him and he will have a lot of intrest for him, so will l be able to get a posed photo with him, or is SM trying to get a photo shoot with him? Please say yes to either :hathor:

I doubt if they'll be one and to be honest with him only being there one day it's very very unlikely that posed photos will be allow at his table. We'll just have too many people to get through his queue.

I have a ticket for Haydens photo shoot anyone know how long this will go on for, I will have to leave the event by 12.30 so hoping this is enough time to queue and have photo taken. Is there also likely to be a large amount of queuing outside the event before opening. Ive only ever been to the Star Wars con which was over an hour waiting in line.

thanks.

I have a ticket for Haydens photo shoot anyone know how long this will go on for, I will have to leave the event by 12.30 so hoping this is enough time to queue and have photo taken. Is there also likely to be a large amount of queuing outside the event before opening. Ive only ever been to the Star Wars con which was over an hour waiting in line.

thanks.

Yeah my sister went to the star wars event and said the queue was mad, but I don't think the queue at london will be quite like that. And yeah that should be enough time to get in and have the photo taken with Hayden but you'll have to leave your name and address for it to be sent as I understand it takes a couple of hours to be processed.

x

thanks.

Hayden will be without a doubt a busy photo session. Do you have to catch a train or a flight?

I'm not sure what you mean with "large amount of queueing". Some people will get there rather early as you see here for example.

It's certainly not necessary to be queueing from 3 AM onwards.

But in your case depending on who you want to get autograps from starting to queue one hour prior may be pushing your luck seeing you have to leave again on 12.30 already on Sunday.

If you were referring to how fast people will be let in when the doors have been opened, Too Tall has answered this question on top of this page already. :WAVE:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Hey Guys ,

Please could someone tell me if the Photo Ticket is for a per person basis or per photo basis ? As in if Two People want to be in the same photo do you have to purchase Two Phot Tickets or will one cover the Two People in One Photo ?

Thanks

Gav

Hey Guys ,

Please could someone tell me if the Photo Ticket is for a per person basis or per photo basis ? As in if Two People want to be in the same photo do you have to purchase Two Phot Tickets or will one cover the Two People in One Photo ?

Thanks

Gav

As stated in the FAQ: For two people in the same photo you will have to buy two tickets. But you'll get two photos then as well of course.

Hey Guys ,

Thanks

Gav

As stated in the FAQ: For two people in the same photo you will have to buy two tickets. But you'll get two photos then as well of course.

Well thats just plain Naughty . But hey hoe thats Showmasters for you I guess....

Oh Well Never Mind

Gavros

I really doubt it, but do you think there would be time to get Nana Visitor / Louise Fletcher photo op piccies signed too?

Unfortunately I'd doubt that too.

Same here, personally dont think theres a cats chance..MAY be lucky enough to get it back just before/on closing time, but even then I cant see Nana or Louise still being around by then seeing as most guests tend to go about 4-ish or earlier sundays.

Hey Guys ,

Im sorry if the answer to this question is alreayd here somewhere . But please could you tell me what happens with the photos that are taken on the sunday ? How do you collect them ??

Thanks

Gavros

Slight problem when I booked my train tickets to get the advance cheap rate it said that the photo shoots were in the early afternoon now I found out that Andys is at 11.10am and I cant get earlier train tickets and wont arrive at the event until about 11.50am. Does this mean that I wont get chance to get my photo with Andy as I have already bought the ticket?

Edited by Straker

They tend to be ready 2-3 hours after they're taken, at an estimate, so they could be collected then (if the show's still on), or they can be sent out.

Thats not to bad then . Do they take your address details when you have the photo taken etc? As with Nana Visitor & Louise Fletcher when we have had our photos with them as they look like the last ones to be taken on the sunday we would be leaving the show , So obviously wont be ready in time.

Gavros

Dont know if this had been asked before , But does anyone know if Jack Hayden Panettiere & Jack Coleman will be doing a Joint Photo Session ? It would be a good idea if they did especially as they are both in the same show & also Father & Daughter in the show .

Gavros

• Showmasters Admin

They tend to be ready 2-3 hours after they're taken, at an estimate, so they could be collected then (if the show's still on), or they can be sent out.

Thats not to bad then . Do they take your address details when you have the photo taken etc? As with Nana Visitor & Louise Fletcher when we have had our photos with them as they look like the last ones to be taken on the sunday we would be leaving the show , So obviously wont be ready in time.

Gavros

You leave your address and physical description if you don't think you'll be able to pick them up. The details are not taken for everyone.

Dont know if this had been asked before , But does anyone know if Jack Hayden Panettiere & Jack Coleman will be doing a Joint Photo Session ? It would be a good idea if they did especially as they are both in the same show & also Father & Daughter in the show .

Gavros

As one has not been announced yet I doubt it. But you're right it's a good idea so SM may decide to do one and sell tickets at the show as the on-line shop is closing soon for LFCC tickets.

Hayden photosession will start at 11.40 for an hour?

1 pm okay... so have to be at the airport at 5.30 goin to heathrow 45 minutes...

leaving con at 4 pm...what u think will it work?