JACK COLEMAN---------------12.50

DOMINIC MONAGHAN----------2.00

NANA VISITOR-----------------3.05

LOUISE FLETCHER--------------3.40

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have to leave the show at about 17.15-17.30 on saturday because of my train, and I bought a photoshoot session with some guests including William Mapother, which take place at 3.00, so my question is will I get the picture in time before I leave ? If not, will it be send to me even as I live in Belgium, or at least scanned digitally and emailed to me ? How does it work in this case ?

Thanks.

• Moderators

Well, I have to leave the show at about 17.15-17.30 on saturday because of my train, and I bought a photoshoot session with some guests including William Mapother, which take place at 3.00, so my question is will I get the picture in time before I leave ? If not, will it be send to me even as I live in Belgium, or at least scanned digitally and emailed to me ? How does it work in this case ?

Thanks.

They do get sent to people after the show, so don't worry :(

Thanks.

I have the same problem as you but on sunday with Nana and Louise Fletcher and I also live in Belgium. I think they send the pic by mail if you give your address before leaving the event. And I wouldn't want to have a digital version of the pic for the price we paid :(

Thanks.

I have the same problem as you but on sunday with Nana and Louise Fletcher and I also live in Belgium. I think they send the pic by mail if you give your address before leaving the event. And I wouldn't want to have a digital version of the pic for the price we paid :P

Yes, what lams says is absolutely correct. :(

But you shoud get most pictures back on the Saturday if you leave at that time, maybe with the exception of William.

Do you think it's possible to watch the end of the Lost talk on Sunday (finishes at 1PM) and quickly go over and get into the line for the Jack Coleman photo-shoot which starts at 12.50?

I hope so, because if the times stay as they are, that's what a lot of us are going to have to do.

• Showmasters Admin

Does that mean that Haydens photos might be back in time to get signed?

The photos are usually back within 2-3 hours so Hayden should be fine. They should be back between 13:30-14:30.

Thanks.

As has been said above. If you can not wait for your photos to come back you leave your name, address and your description and the photo(s) will be sent on to you. It doesn't matter it your live outside the UK.

Do you think it's possible to watch the end of the Lost talk on Sunday (finishes at 1PM) and quickly go over and get into the line for the Jack Coleman photo-shoot which starts at 12.50?

The photo shoot starts at 12:50 and will go on for about 45-50 minutes so get there before 13:20pm and you'll be fine.

Edited by Too Tall

Does anyone know how long it takes from queuing to get into the LFCC then - i have a photo with Andy Hallett which looks like its at 11.10 on the saturday but seeing you cant get in till 11 on a normal ticket this is cutting it really close. Not really prepared to pay £1o entry just to get to my photos?? hope i dont miss them.

Nicky

• Moderators

Does anyone know how long it takes from queuing to get into the LFCC then - i have a photo with Andy Hallett which looks like its at 11.10 on the saturday but seeing you cant get in till 11 on a normal ticket this is cutting it really close. Not really prepared to pay £1o entry just to get to my photos?? hope i dont miss them.

Nicky

From my experience of working on the entrance, there's usually 4/5 people taking money for entry so it does move pretty smoothly :crying:

But if you're cutting it that fine, just make sure you're fairly near the front of the 'normal' queue.

• Showmasters Admin

Nicky

From my experience of working on the entrance, there's usually 4/5 people taking money for entry so it does move pretty smoothly :crying:

But if you're cutting it that fine, just make sure you're fairly near the front of the 'normal' queue.

If you get to the show about 10:30am (and start queuing outside) you'll find you're in the first 100 or so to go in and when the doors are open to normal tickets at 11am. It shouldn't take more than 10 minutes for you to get in.

Just remember that the photo shoot STARTS at 11:10 and so will go on until about 11:30am. You do not need to be stood waiting at 11:10am. Everyone with a ticket "will" get their photo taken as long as they are there before the shoot ends. We are aware people will be coming in at 11am for Andy's photo shoot and so will likely keep Andy at the shoot until 11:30am and so just make sure you go straight to the photo shoot area and you should be fine.

Edited by Too Tall

I've noticed that PATRICK STEWART is only appearing one day (Sunday) :D , but l've not seen any photo shoot for him and he will have a lot of intrest for him, so will l be able to get a posed photo with him, or is SM trying to get a photo shoot with him? Please say yes to either :smile:

Edited by datalore

• Moderators

I've read people saying he doesn't really 'do' photos, not very often anyway, and if they've not announced one now it's unlikely.

Plus I'd say it's likely he won't be doing posed photos during the signing due to only being there one day and having to get through everyone.

I guess you never know though :smile: