superman

kbran

• 7 months later...

i know.....there are so many guests out there who i think would come to shows.....would love this and everytime a superman guest has gone to a show, Helen Slater, Brandon Routh, has always been popular and im sure michael rosenbaum will be at collectormania

i know.....there are so many guests out there who i think would come to shows.....would love this and everytime a superman guest has gone to a show, Helen Slater, Brandon Routh, has always been popular and im sure michael rosenbaum will be at collectormania

Couldn't agree more on all counts!

I think it was you that wrote the thread asking if SM go for guests that they like? Perhaps, and this is not in any way snide or sarcastic, they don't like the superman universe as much as, say, heroes or lost?

But, either way, I would do battle with lionel luthor himself for a con like this!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sign me up, few of the old skoolers would be nice Jack Larson, Noel Neil and the 2 guys that played Superboy in the 80's and early 90's TV shows which they still havnt released season 2,3 and 4 on dvd i might add!!!!

have met Erica Durance, Maggot Kidder, Michael Rosenbaum, John Schnieder, Brendon Routh and Marc Mcclure

any of these reappearing at a superman con would be great

would be great to meet any of the following:

Tom Welling

Dean Cain

Teri Hatcher

Alison Mack

Kristen Kreuk

annette o toole

the dude :thumbup: