How much is LFCC costing you?

Superman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm loads currently. I think its about £60 travel (thats for two days), £175 already paid out for the Gold badge thing and £22 for the Hayden Photoshoot (that price might change though). Plus the £250 odd on autographs and then a further possible £100 on bits from the stalls.

All in all about £600

I plan £220 for the autographs. I already paid more than £100 for the photo sessions (btw those avec Jake Coleman are available). On top of that, you add 110 EUR for my train and one hotel night (about £40). Plus of course a few pints on saturday evening :D

So, this LFCC will probably cost me between £450 and £500 :poki:

I still need to work out my costs

Somone in the US is sending me his star wars poster to get signed by 18 people. He's payng me £50 for doing it for him.

That £50 pays for Mads Mikkelsen, Michael Bien and hopefully the 3 transformer artists (based on me hoping that they sign for free if you but the comic)

I want to meet Bill Nighy

The only ones i'm not sure about yet are Jack Coleman and Hayden Patienterre. If i can bag their autos on the Heroes world tour with Millo and Adrien then i'll do that otherwsie i'll get the autos at LFCC. for their autos i'll want one of each on an 8x10 and one of each on a poster.

I haven't worked out travel costs ect yet as i don't know whether i want to stay in a hotel ro travel each day. I fi travel each day then it'll be around £60

So far it's around £100 for 3nights in hotel, about £50 for train, £10 to get into convention on Sat, £10 for Sun. Autographs maybe around £50-£100. So i'm probably gonna spend £270? could be more, could be less.

Can't believe some of you guys are paying like over £400 for the whole thing :poki:

Oh sh!t .... I've just worked it out .....

Flights, 3 nights accommodation, gold pass, bus/tube, 27 autographs, west end theatre tickets, food, etc etc .....

There's not actually much change out of a month's wages :D:poki: - good job I have been booking and paying for stuff over a period of time ....

Well if its £20 to get in, for the 2 days then that will be £40 for me as Im buying my fiances fast track/ early bird entry tickets aswell.

I want to get a ticket for the photo shoot with Diana Muduar but Im not sure if that has either sold out or not on sale yet, but in anycase I'm budgeting £20 for that, if I do get it, as I'm not sure there really worth it?

I also want 6 autographs althogher, and even with the prices announced I always put £20 aside (I know Patrick is more) for each person, that way I have extra spending money for the day so if I see something nice on the stalls that isn't to expensive, that I haven't budgeted for, then I might have the money for it. :D

Including travel I would say I'm looking at spending £260 over the week, though thats not taking into consideration the fact that I get paid weekly, and the photo shoot and entry tickets will be bought in advance (oh yeah and I also have 2 oyster cards that are being topped up in advance), which means on the day I will probably be taking around £170-£190

:poki:

LLAP :D

Edited by zebredy

I am upto about 150.00 quid I think and I am not meeting everyone I would have liked to have met - ie some Harry Potter cast and I am still un decided re Patrick Stewart...

I have time constraits as well as I am only there on the Sunday

I cant believe how much some of you guys would pay!!! i mean a couple of a hundred is a lot but like £600+ thats madness

For the last few years, LFACC has been the daddy of the UK con scene, and I have no problem pulling out the stops in attending it. I'm not one for a fortnight on the beach, so a long weekend built around this bad boy is essentially my summer holiday :smile:

and perhaps £70 for the dealers room

I didn't think about dealers room ... but I have to be wise and act as a responsible adult :YAHOO:

Oh herve. I forget �20 for the bier :borg:

Yes, £20 for the drinks should be fine. We won't party too long on saturday evening

as we will have to wake up early on sunday :smile:

• Moderators

This is the first event for a long time that I could potentially kill my bank account totally dead. It really is that good damnit :hathor:

And then there's food, drink, and the lovely lovely merchandise.

I'm not even going to attempt adding up a potential cost. I might faint.

for autos im over the £200+ mark definately.

plus at least 3 photo shoots.

a gold ticket.

train tickets for 2.

hotel 1 night stay for 2.

at least 1 sketch from Andie Tong.

food. drink (possibly beer).

and all the lovely stall merchandise. as well as the heroes poster im currently battling it out for on ebay.

too much i dont want to look :crying: