Hayden Panettiere Photo Session SUNDAY

showmasters

There's not been one announced.

Plus they are only there for one day, and they already have individual photo shoots, so they need the rest of the time for signing.

And please don't post the same thing in multiple topics, it will be seen even if it's just in one! :D

Thats very true , Shame though as it would have been nice to have a pic with both of them together ... Never mind though , Pics of them on their own will be fine :)

Gavros

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the autograph prices on MSPG correct? I just took a look at the pre-order page and every guest seems to be £10 more than quoted on here. eg Hayden Paniterre £30, Patrick Stewart £35(!!!) :D

Apologies if I'm just being a bit dim (that's normal for me!!!!) :D

Are the autograph prices on MSPG correct? I just took a look at the pre-order page and every guest seems to be £10 more than quoted on here. eg Hayden Paniterre £30, Patrick Stewart £35(!!!) :D

They charge an extra tenner to get the auto for you, so that's correct.

Are the autograph prices on MSPG correct? I just took a look at the pre-order page and every guest seems to be £10 more than quoted on here. eg Hayden Paniterre £30, Patrick Stewart £35(!!!):D

They charge an extra tenner to get the auto for you, so that's correct.

Ah good - it's just me being dim then!! Had a horrible moment where I was having to decide who to take off my shopping list for the weekend!! :D

• Moderators

Yes, as MSPG offer their service for picking up autographs etc, they obviously need to make a bit on them :D

MSPG is only mentioned as (a.) they're a show sponsor and (b.) Too Tall uses their prices as a guide if we don't have 'official' ones :D

Plus they are only there for one day, and they already have individual photo shoots, so they need the rest of the time for signing.

And please don't post the same thing in multiple topics, it will be seen even if it's just in one! :D

Thats very true , Shame though as it would have been nice to have a pic with both of them together ... Never mind though , Pics of them on their own will be fine :)

Gavros

Scan it in and photoshop them both into one shot :D

And please don't post the same thing in multiple topics, it will be seen even if it's just in one! :YAHOO:

Gavros

Scan it in and photoshop them both into one shot :YAHOO:

Now that sounds like a good idea to me :dance:

Gav

I got my Hayden photo ticket today. :blush:

Just wondering where the ticket number is?

on the back it says: aaa9858:Panettierephototicket x250.jpg

Is it the 250? Or is there no ticket number?

No the photoshoot tickets have NO number on it whatsoever.

When it's time for the photoshoot, you just take your place in the queue.

According to a Heroes: World Tour press release yesterday, Adrian Pasdar ("Nathan"), Milo Ventimiglia ("Peter") and executive producer Dennis Hammer, will also be in London the weekend of the show. Any chance they will be coming to LFCC?? :thumbup:

• Moderators

As has been discussed before, just because they're in London it doesn't really make it any easier to get them - in fact it can make it harder, hence why Hayden and Jack are only attending the one day.

Showmasters are always working on guests up to the event itself, but the Heroes World Tour is for other public appearances really.

Didn't realise photo shoots stop this early

hacked off as I really wanted a photo with Hayden the chances of me securing one at the event is pretty damn low me thinks with everyone wanting one.

Not a happy bunny

IM sure u will get one at the event.

According to Jola (who sorts out shop-related things), there's still plenty of tickets available.

And it has been stated before when they go off-sale.

Err well it clearly hasn't been stated clearly or I would have known, normally as well an email ciculates regarding last chance to buy photos etc.. they only went up a few weeks ago

But yeah there maybe a quite a few left but thats nothing for a general public in their 1000s

Didn't realise photo shoots stop this early

hacked off as I really wanted a photo with Hayden the chances of me securing one at the event is pretty damn low me thinks with everyone wanting one.

Not a happy bunny

IM sure u will get one at the event.

Cheers Marie x I hope I do

• Moderators

Well just get there early, and you should be fine.

And it's not that early to take them off-sale anyway - the show is next week, so they can't sell tickets etc right up to the last minute when they need to be sent out.

Edited by DavidB

Well just get there early, and you should be fine.

And it's not that early to take them off-sale anyway - the show is next week, so they can't sell tickets etc right up to the last minute when they need to be sent out.

What Sunday or will they sell them Sat?

And yes I know but there is still another 9 days to get tickets to the door in the UK. I just hope I get one

• Moderators

They'll be on sale Sat, and whatever's left on Sun morning.

And orders have to be manually processed etc by Jola, and then sent out. I wouldn't want to rely on Royal Mail that close to an event. It's better to be safe than sorry, and take them off earlier.