Anyone else not sure about attending CM this October?

nosfer2

YOU MADE A DECISION ON YOUR HORROR COSTUME YET!?

IS THE RESIDENT EVIL SUGGESTION AN OPTION? :blush:

I've never even seen Resident Evil but had a look at a few pics. Do you mean that "dress" which is long and red (only most of it is missing so it's really just black hotpants and a skimpy top)?! Might have known you'd suggest something like that :blush:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU MADE A DECISION ON YOUR HORROR COSTUME YET!?IS THE RESIDENT EVIL SUGGESTION AN OPTION?:thumbup:

I've never even seen Resident Evil but had a look at a few pics. Do you mean that "dress" which is long and red (only most of it is missing so it's really just black hotpants and a skimpy top)?! Might have known you'd suggest something like that :D

Could he have been referring to me?

I think the current line up is brilliant. I'll be going for the Star Trek guests mostly, but the main thing to remember is that there must still be loads of guests to announce yet. I wouldn't decide this early on whether to go or not.

Here's hoping they can get Brad Dourif. I'd go if it was just him attending!

IS THE RESIDENT EVIL SUGGESTION AN OPTION?:lol:

I've never even seen Resident Evil but had a look at a few pics. Do you mean that "dress" which is long and red (only most of it is missing so it's really just black hotpants and a skimpy top)?! Might have known you'd suggest something like that :lol:

YES, I DEFINATELY MEAN THAT ONE! :lol:

YOU MADE A DECISION ON YOUR HORROR COSTUME YET!?IS THE RESIDENT EVIL SUGGESTION AN OPTION?:firedevil:

I've never even seen Resident Evil but had a look at a few pics. Do you mean that "dress" which is long and red (only most of it is missing so it's really just black hotpants and a skimpy top)?! Might have known you'd suggest something like that :P

CERTAINLY NOT MATE. HOWEVER, IF YOU WEAR THAT COSTUME ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN YOU CHEEKY BOY! :lol:

IS THE RESIDENT EVIL SUGGESTION AN OPTION?:firedevil:

I've never even seen Resident Evil but had a look at a few pics. Do you mean that "dress" which is long and red (only most of it is missing so it's really just black hotpants and a skimpy top)?! Might have known you'd suggest something like that :P

YES, I DEFINATELY MEAN THAT ONE! :D

No chance! :P

YOU MADE A DECISION ON YOUR HORROR COSTUME YET!?IS THE RESIDENT EVIL SUGGESTION AN OPTION?:firedevil:

CERTAINLY NOT MATE. HOWEVER, IF YOU WEAR THAT COSTUME ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN YOU CHEEKY BOY! :YAHOO:

The idea of Nicky in that outfit is actually quite a disturbing image but whatever works for you Jason ;);)

I think the current line up is brilliant. I'll be going for the Star Trek guests mostly, but the main thing to remember is that there must still be loads of guests to announce yet. I wouldn't decide this early on whether to go or not.

That's true - if they were able to get someone I really wanted to meet (for example Jeri Ryan or Christopher Lee), I would go just for the one guest.

IS THE RESIDENT EVIL SUGGESTION AN OPTION?:firedevil:

I've never even seen Resident Evil but had a look at a few pics. Do you mean that "dress" which is long and red (only most of it is missing so it's really just black hotpants and a skimpy top)?! Might have known you'd suggest something like that :huh:

YES, I DEFINATELY MEAN THAT ONE! :huh:

No chance! :P

CERTAINLY NOT MATE. HOWEVER, IF YOU WEAR THAT COSTUME ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN YOU CHEEKY BOY! :huh:

The idea of Nicky in that outfit is actually quite a disturbing image but whatever works for you Jason :dance:;)

Its not a pleasant image I agree. However, you in the Resident Evil outfit would be much appreciated. A bit of eye candy for the event! ;):unsure:

That's true - if they were able to get someone I really wanted to meet (for example Jeri Ryan or Christopher Lee), I would go just for the one guest.

It's funny you should mention Jeri Ryan. She's probably the only guest on earth they could get that might convince my dad to come along to a convention. He prefers sitting by the water with a stick and some string but Jeri Ryan just might persuade him to come.

Christopher Lee would be amazing too.

Yeh i feel the same been to all the events but the first one but this times line up aint my cup of tea i might just go to the event for the stalls bu tatm their are no guests i wanna meet. Im more or buffy angel fan and i no they have been ok the air a few yrs but their is still i big followin out their. Plus the big shows like 24, CSI and Lost aint gettin any apperience at this event. This event has lost out it once had in my opinion now its all money i went spike and paid £80 4 autographs and i didnt even have time to say hi

Is anyone going to meet Tom atkins???

yeah i am, going to get him to sign my The Fog dvd cover along with Adrienne Barbau, will also see what photos he has there.

im really really looking forward to this con and looking forward to further announcements.

This may be the first CM I miss. I've been going since number 3 but at the moment there aren't any guests for me - I've already met the Star Trek guests announced and I'm not into horror (the one guest I was interested in has already cancelled). Coupled with that I'm anticipating spending a lot of money at LFACC so I'm not sure I'll have recovered my finances in time for CM. I'm not saying it's definite that I won't go, but it'll take some very special announcements to persuade me to do so.

I'd seriously suggest waiting a bit longer yet, I usually book time off work (as i go on Friday and stay until Sunday) before I've even seen the guest line-up, I've never been dissapointed with CM. In fact I'm already very pleased with the announcments so far, so it can only get better!

Showmasters might even supprise you, I mean take a look at the number of guests announced literally at the last minute for LFACC! If they could get Gates McFadden it would make the event perfect for me!

i missed the last CM one as there wasn't anyone there i really wanted to meet. i've been to everyone since C3 too but CM is losing its appeal. I'll keep an eye on the guest announcements though just in case.

Jewel Staite, my main reason for going.

Ashley Laurence, met her before and she is totally gorgeous.

Adrienne Barbeau, for no other reason than because she`s there.

Kevin Sorbo, see Adrienne Barbeau.

These are my reasons for going so far but i`m hoping for lots more, all of them female! (crosses fingers)