Heroes: Merchandise News

DavidB

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Play.com have got a bunch of merch now - posters, t-shirts, calendar and individual packs of trading cards (the latter two are pre-order)

I'm getting the 'Sylar ate my brain' and 'Hiro' t-shirt for christmas.

I've also pre-ordered the trading cards, due for release on 30th December I believe.

So I'm excited =]

I've also subscribed to the Offical Heroes Magazine, which is great :D

Edited by domino

i have 4 heroes t-shirts now :)

i have the sylar stole my brain, vote petrelli *though i hate wearing white t-shirts, for this one, i made and exception XD*, the helix logo one and a special custom "are you on the list" t-shirt with my name on XD i would post a pic, but its in the wash ^^! but i do have the site i brought it from:

http://shop.heroesrevealed.com/collections/unique-t-shirts

Edited by Emmeh

I finally have the Heroes t-shirt I wanted. I bought it from the former Virgin Megastore (zavvi?) at Piccadilly Circus.

zavvi never heard anything about the change untill it had already happened. anyone know if it is still owned by virgin?

I finally have the Heroes t-shirt I wanted. I bought it from the former Virgin Megastore (zavvi?) at Piccadilly Circus.

zavvi never heard anything about the change until it had already happened. anyone know if it is still owned by virgin?

i don't think they are, hence the name change, i think a few have recently closed as well and virgin mobile shops are appearing so who wants to bet the shut the in zavvi ones

Just wanting a bit of advice really, I've been looking at godsend (sword ^__^) and was wondering what's the cheapest way to get it, Uniquities have it on their site at the moment for £75, is it cheaper at conventions, or is that probably the cheapest I'd be able to get it?

Ooo and other than the whole Takezo Kensei armour set they sell on there, does anyone know where I'd be able to get a hold of a replica of the mask, or perhaps just a good quality japanese mask that is similar :)

Ommgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. I don't think this has been posted yet! Sorry if it has!

HEROES ACTION FIGURES!

Just the prototypes but: Sylar Claire Peter Hiro Mohinder and Limted Edition 'Flying' Peter!!!!

Love the accessories! Claire's wounded body parts, and Peter's glowy hands!

:smile::D:dance::D;):lol:B)

Heroes Figures!

:wub:

Those look great. Altho maybe not so much Hiro

Picked up my copy of Heroes: Saving Charlie from my local waterstones a few days ago, and so far, its not too bad! though im not very far into it as ive been really busy last few days :(

Ommgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. I don't think this has been posted yet! Sorry if it has!

HEROES ACTION FIGURES!

Just the prototypes but: Sylar Claire Peter Hiro Mohinder and Limted Edition 'Flying' Peter!!!!

Love the accessories! Claire's wounded body parts, and Peter's glowy hands!

:YAHOO::D:YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::dance:B)

Heroes Figures!

:YAHOO:

hehehe and i love that sylar comes with a brain...XD

• 3 weeks later...

what are the details about subscribing to the mag? how did u do it? online?

Yes you can do it online or by filling out the form in one of the issues =]

I think the action figures are awesome :D - Gonna have to buy them when they come out

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Is someone collecting Heroes Volume II Trading cards ?

http://www.topps.com/ent/brands/Heros-Vol2/Heros-Vol2.html

Has someone ordered boxes or cases ?

What did you find in your boxes ?

(a dual Costume card, a dual Autograph card ? a very rare sketch card ?)

I bought one box at LFCC, and I managed to piece together the whole base deck (1-90) and 6 shiny/foil/holgraphic cards as well as getting a costume card - a piece of Maya Herreras Tank top.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I'm pretty sure there's not been any info beyond 'late 2008' and 'PC and consoles' .. not yet anyway. I'd assume if there's stuff ready, then they'd start showcasing it once the show's on.

I'm pretty sure there's not been any info beyond 'late 2008' and 'PC and consoles' .. not yet anyway. I'd assume if there's stuff ready, then they'd start showcasing it once the show's on.

I thought I saw a sept date listed on a dvd/game selling store, just don't remember which one. :unsure:

• Moderators

Well, you made me curious, so I went onto Play.com to see if they had anything listed and ...

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/...es/Product.html

If that's right then I think you might need to be patient :unsure:

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetail...&sku=690986

A little earlier on there but still ...

Edited by DavidB