Heroes: Merchandise News

DavidB

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you made me curious, so I went onto Play.com to see if they had anything listed and ...

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/...es/Product.html

If that's right then I think you might need to be patient :lol:

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetail...&sku=690986

A little earlier on there but still ...

Ah thanks, your such a sweetie doing the work for me and finding this out. :clap:

Well at least I will have a little extra money for E2, then I can buy a PS3 around the same time, I'll need one to play my Heroes blu-ray discs.lol

Just incase anyone is interested . Play.com now has the action figuers on sale. at five pound each.

I wish id known this yesterday before i brought my Sylar figure for 10 quid XD

You didn't buy it at LFACC did you? :blink: Cause 2 stalls were selling them, 1 for 10 quid and the other for 8 quid. :D

• Moderators

Ah thanks, your such a sweetie doing the work for me and finding this out. :blink:

Well at least I will have a little extra money for E2, then I can buy a PS3 around the same time, I'll need one to play my Heroes blu-ray discs.lol

:clap: you're welcome :D

Play tend to be the most unreliable. For example, I have a Wii so I often look through their 'coming soon' dates, and a lot of the time they have placeholders/dates for games that haven't even been announced yet :lol:

But if HMV have a 2009 release date too, then it's fairly likely it won't be until early next year.

I'm sure something more concrete will come out eventually, though it'd make sense for them to bring it out while the show is on so they can advertise it during it. Or at least stick it in the magazine and on the website when the traffic will be high.

Regarding the Heroes game, remember that the Lost game was also scheduled to come out around the time of the 2nd season finale/3rd season start... and it was the end of the 4th season before that actually got released...

Seems like the Heroes game is having the same kind of issue.. At the huge came convention two weeks ago which covered just about every game that is being released this year, there was no mention at all of the Heroes game... so yep, as HMV and PLay say, I wont be expecting it until mid 2009 at the earliest...

I am really looking forward to it tho :wub:

Just incase anyone is interested . Play.com now has the action figuers on sale. at five pound each.

I wish id known this yesterday before i brought my Sylar figure for 10 quid XD

You didn't buy it at LFACC did you? :blink: Cause 2 stalls were selling them, 1 for 10 quid and the other for 8 quid. :D

Nope, i brought it from ebay on friday

Is someone collecting Heroes Volume II Trading cards ?

http://www.topps.com/ent/brands/Heros-Vol2/Heros-Vol2.html

Has someone ordered boxes or cases ?

What did you find in your boxes ?

(a dual Costume card, a dual Autograph card ? a very rare sketch card ?)

I bought one box at LFCC, and I managed to piece together the whole base deck (1-90) and 6 shiny/foil/holgraphic cards as well as getting a costume card - a piece of Maya Herreras Tank top.

I brought a box from the states, and i got an Ali Larter Autograph card plus 8 of the foil cards and a whole 90 piece set :) Though annoyingly, some of the base cards have white spots on them :( Fortunately not the auto though XD

Edited by Emmeh

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...