Reminder LFACC Applications close Friday

PaulRJones

If you wish to volunteer for the above event, please ensure your application is with us by the end of tomorrow (Friday 3rd August)

We will endeavour to get confirmations out as quickly as possible so you can make the necessary travel arrangements, time off work etc

Thanks

Paul J

Showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Give us a chance :hathor:

It used to be 2 or 3 weeks before crew heard. We've made it better now but we still need some time to sort things out, it's only been 3 and a half days.

They'll be out soon, we just have a couple of things that need confirming first.

Give us a chance ;)

It used to be 2 or 3 weeks before crew heard. We've made it better now but we still need some time to sort things out, it's only been 3 and a half days.

They'll be out soon, we just have a couple of things that need confirming first.

I know. ;) Don't worry, I'm just askin'. I have my coach ticket already, and I'm really hoping that if I'm allowed to crew, it won't be Friday night because the only transport I could afford doesn't get into London until quarter to six Friday evening. *chuckles sheepishly* So I'm a bit dithery.