Guest Cancellation - Mary McDonnell

showmasters

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo,She was the ONLY reason I was going too,and ive been rushing around trying to get my battlestar galactica, colonial warrior uniform ready to wear down there aswell,not a happy bunny now.dont think i will bother going now.There must be somone from new or old BsG that can attend one of the shows this year,i cant wait till next year man,i will go mad lol.

Several of them are in town next weekend for a birthday party/convention ,,,,,,,,,,,Wears that at then, when and whos going to be there anyone know? is there a web site i can look at for it? Help help

Looks like you'll have to scour the web for info. I didn;t mention the event you're referring to, but apparently suggesting a visit to a fan site is against the rules as my post was deleted. Moderators, you gotta love 'em...

Looks like you'll have to scour the web for info. I didn;t mention the event you're referring to, but apparently suggesting a visit to a fan site is against the rules as my post was deleted. Moderators, you gotta love 'em...

Sorry, but them's the rules. No giving the websites of other companies' shows. And going "I can't give you that show's website, but if you go to this website then you can get the address there" is simply a way of avoiding breaking the letter of the rule while still breaking the spirit of it.

Thanks mate for your help lone gunman, well if you got some BsG guests i would not have to look els where would i. sorry but alot of the guests are just film extra,s not stars ,i was an extra in Gladiator and lots of other stuff for TV ,that dont make me star dose it. not a happy :cylon: lol

Ok this sucks.....

On the other hand it will save me loads of cash as I probably won't bother going now (and thus spending more on other peeps as well).

However, if a certain Admiral would show up...

You mean Cain :YAHOO: , oh I would love to meet Michelle who played her such a bad ass character

So other cast have cancelled as well, oh I wish they didn't I would love to meet someone from BSG especialy Katee, Jaime both of them lol and others.

Edited by Bastila

What is it with BSG & conventions? The last year I have gone to conventions and the following guest cancelled: Tricia Helfer, James Callis (2x), Aaron Douglas, Tahmoh Penikett. And now Mary McDonnell :P

It will probably be easier to get hold of them next year. Unfortunately.

What is it with BSG & conventions? The last year I have gone to conventions and the following guest cancelled: Tricia Helfer, James Callis (2x), Aaron Douglas, Tahmoh Penikett. And now Mary McDonnell :P

It will probably be easier to get hold of them next year. Unfortunately.

Yeah I bet too, proably filming season 4 or something, but I hope they do I would so love to meet them.