Programme Announcement for Ring Con

• Showmasters Admin

As one of the planned activities available for Ring Con attendees to take part in over the weekend of the show, we will be holding a make-up demonstration, where a professional make-up artist will show how to turn people into Orcs, Elves and other denizens of Middle-Earth.

As one of the planned activities available for Ring Con attendees to take part in over the weekend of the show, we will be holding a make-up demonstration, where a professional make-up artist will show how to turn people into Orcs, Elves and other denizens of Middle-Earth.

Hobbit dancing - make up demo - costume parade - team competition... copy of TFF much? :YAHOO::YAHOO:

Hobbit dancing - make up demo - costume parade - team competition... copy of TFF much? ;):D

I think you will find all of these elements are also to be found at another show Germany... the original LOTR Con in Europe which is now in it's 6th year, and as this is a collaberation between another show and Showmasters I wouldnt really say it is a copy of TFF - more of an extension of Ring Con. Besides... what else would you expect to do at a convention? :dance:

Rosie X

• 4 weeks later...

So are you going to 'do a TFF' and allow people to 'compete' to be one of the people who get turned into orcs or whatever? That would be fun. Though that said, just watching it will be awesome. :lol:

I was lucky enough to be one of the people turned into an orc at tff (third day) and was dragged up on stage to sing you are my sunshine (could just picture the orcs of isengard doing that for some reason) and guys it is one hell of an experience, just be warned removing the stuff hurts and takes just as long as it does to apply it. but I know the artist will know what they're doing and I don't doubt it will look fab.

gem

I was lucky enough to be one of the people turned into an orc at tff (third day) and was dragged up on stage to sing you are my sunshine (could just picture the orcs of isengard doing that for some reason) and guys it is one hell of an experience, just be warned removing the stuff hurts and takes just as long as it does to apply it. but I know the artist will know what they're doing and I don't doubt it will look fab.

gem

I distinctly remember this!!! Was incredibly funny to see/hear!! Damn Craig eh?! bwahahahahahaha!

Lisa x