Programme Announcement for Ring Con

• Showmasters Admin

As one of the planned activities available for Ring Con attendees to take part in over the weekend of the show, we are arranging the Fellowship Quest, a group competition where teams of nine members compete against rival Fellowships for an amazing prize. We'll be allowing people to either form their own Fellowships, or if you don't have your own team, there will be the opportunity for smaller groups to band together to make up a Fellowship.

Tasks which will face each Fellowship will include (but will not be limited to):

The Lord of the Rings exam

The mini-archery competition

Orodruin ring tossing

and, with thanks to Gimli and Aragorn, the inevitable Dwarf Tossing

whos volunteering to be tossed? :o

is it going to be like it is on line people standing around shouting

"looking for fellowship!" because nobody ever joins my bludy rohan captain grr

cant wait for announcements! highlight of the year i reckon

Edited by sweetj_nomad

wicked, great news!!!

i know for a fact that me and my boyfriend will probably have trouble finding other members to join with lol, i think some of you guys already know each other. But, we are all there to share the same passion as each other, LOTR obviously lol so hopefully we will mix in :headscratch: its going to be great meeting more people again.

Also if it helps, im very small and light which would make it easy for the tossing, lol.

shadowfaxrider

• Showmasters Admin

Firstly you won't have an issue with finding a team. The idea is that if you don't have a full team of 9 you put your smaller team (or single person) forward and we will match you up with other small teams/people to make you into a team of 9.

Don't worry the dwarf will be fake, we will not be tossing real people about.

• 1 month later...