I'm bored game

mrsclairecarter

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bored of .... seeing continuous threads form people who do not like it when the events are not run to their specific needs without a thought to other attendees and the fact Showmasters, or any other event organiser, more than likely do not have a bottomless purse of cash to spend before going out of business. I could quite easy moan and say that Bristol would probably be more beneficial to more people for travel than Exeter and Cardiff, btu I accept that they have them there for a reason. Bah humbug,

I agree, I gave up asking all the time. SM does not listen, I keep suggesting more Camels are needed at the shows. Also I think they should run an event in my home town, Sudan Desert there is plenty of room and it will be cheap for putting up guests in tents too. Just a thought... :whistling:

I'm bored of .... seeing continuous threads form people who do not like it when the events are not run to their specific needs without a thought to other attendees and the fact Showmasters, or any other event organiser, more than likely do not have a bottomless purse of cash to spend before going out of business. I could quite easy moan and say that Bristol would probably be more beneficial to more people for travel than Exeter and Cardiff, btu I accept that they have them there for a reason. Bah humbug,

I agree, I gave up asking all the time. SM does not listen, I keep suggesting more Camels are needed at the shows. Also I think they should run an event in my home town, Sudan Desert there is plenty of room and it will be cheap for putting up guests in tents too. Just a thought... :whistling:

Hey, I'm in line in front of you.

I've been asking for an event headlined by Ben Browder in my backyard ever since I started as a mod. :P

Hey, I'm in line in front of you.

I've been asking for an event headlined by Ben Browder in my backyard ever since I started as a mod. :P

That's fair enough QS, But wouldn't you prefer... Hot Sunny Weather, Sand under your feet and good local Camel friends and Tents with all Mod Cons. Or we could come to your place.... Hope thats a BIG Backyard you have their? :whistling:

Arsenal are out of the FA Cup... I'm upset. :no: SM need to make lots of guests Announcements to cheer me up... :crying:

Arsenal are out of the FA Cup... I'm upset. :no: SM need to make lots of guests Announcements to cheer me up... :crying:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You can always go to Sportsmania and meet Ossie and Ricky.