Anyone got pic's?

Hi,

I went to the show. A lot quieter than the CM shows, so had plenty of time to chat to the guests.

Here is a link to my photos

Music Mania Live

911 were really great to talk to (when we managed to get all 3 of them together. Bradley was also great to talk to, but my wife and the crew member were talkning about football, and that doesn't interest me. I just wanted to meet Lisa Scott-Lee.

Regards

Lee

http://penfoldcelebs.spaces.live.com

We know he's a gooner now. The crew member was a West Ham, and the wife supports Leeds. Bradley did say that he went out with a girl from Leeds and had supported Leeds for a while.

Charisma, I only got Bradley from S Club 7 & H from Steps (as well as Lisa). Unfortunately, we didn't see the one from Five. You should be able to see all of th pics in my album (there are 18 in all on 2 pages). You can also click on each thumbnail to get a bigger pic.

Banished_From_Rohan

Just twigged who you are. I guess you support West Ham :YAHOO::D

Edited by lee Scrivens

We know he's a gooner now. The crew member was a West Ham, and the wife supports Leeds. Bradley did say that he went out with a girl from Leeds and had supported Leeds for a while.

Charisma, I only got Bradley from S Club 7 & H from Steps (as well as Lisa). Unfortunately, we didn't see the one from Five. You should be able to see all of th pics in my album (there are 18 in all on 2 pages). You can also click on each thumbnail to get a bigger pic.

Banished_From_Rohan

Just twigged who you are. I guess you support West Ham :YAHOO::D

Guilty as charged :D:dance:

i got pics of me and bradley and me and the 5ive boys!!!.

i was the runner for the costa side. well i just helped out the assistence and got the quest some things so i got to speak to every one on the costa side. they were so friendly and some quite quiet.

xxx frenchi / harri

p.s there on my my space. http://www.myspace.com/__pichemo__

Edited by freakie_frenchi