looking better

indio

lets get one thing straight. if you look at my topics you will be seen everytime ive said anything ive been refered to as an idiot and have been trodden down and i dont see you giving them little talks. its like walking on bloody eggshells every time i speak and as for you, too tall, who made you the damn hanging judge.

• Showmasters Admin

Yes when you have posted pointless childish comments people have replied in kind. If you walked into a pub and shout "This place is really going down hill, what a load of $hite", don't expect the landlord to be too sympathetic when half the bar turn around and tell you to bugger off.

You have no one to blame for the way people react to you on this forum than yourself. If you walk into that same pub every day for 2 weeks and shout "This place is $hite, and that guy's a do gooder" and walk out again, would you expect everyone in that pub to be nice a friendly the day you walk in and order a pint?

This is a community and the way you post and what you post about is all people see of you. That's the way you will be seen and will be treated. Other forum members say negative (not rude but negative) things but because they have become know and liked within the community by posting reasonable and articulate posts people will listen to what they have to say.

This is not a one off though. If this small insult was all it was then I'd not be writing this. But it's not. It's been years now were you have on so many occasions been down right rude and made childish remarks about the show and other members of this forum. I for one felt enough is enough and so I decided I would say something.

I am not a hanging judge, I have not just come in and said, right you, out. I have explained what my issues are and am asking you to respect the other members of this forum. It's up to you now. You can ignore me and continue to be negative and rude and we shall see what SM do, or hopefully we'll see more of the mature inteligent side of indio.

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

as for you, too tall, who made you the damn hanging judge.

We did. He isn't in this case, but if he ever feels the need to be, he can, because he is our head moderator.

Indio, cut it out. If you have a problem with a moderator, feel they have been unfair or unprovokedly rude to you, nd you have not been able to rationally try and discuss things with them to calm the situation, then come to us about it. If they have been out of order, we will deal with it. You have shown yourself capable of posting maturely in the past; it'd be nice to see that side of you again. You don't have to agree with us, or complement our shows if you aren't impressed, but please keep your manners, and do not take pokes at or swear at other forum members.