looking better

indio

what does everyone else think.

not my cuppa tea either wont be coming unless the james bond contigant gets a boost

however its horses for courses i guess

[/quot

really hope we get a major bond guest then i will travel and pick up the minor ones as well

just have to wait and see

For me its looking superb, some classic war film guests and a real life Great Escaper, couldn't be much better for me!

im surprised after all the fanfare and teasing we got shuie macphee

whats the facination for willie wonka seem to be poppin up all over the place this year

only very minor bond guests and one not even credited

hope it gets better

For me its looking superb, some classic war film guests and a real life Great Escaper, couldn't be much better for me!

im surprised after all the fanfare and teasing we got shuie macphee

whats the facination for willie wonka seem to be poppin up all over the place this year

only very minor bond guests and one not even credited

hope it gets better

Not quite sure what you've quoted me for, as far as I'm concerned it was well worth the fanfare. If they could add Richard Todd and a few more from the Great Escape cast it would be the perfect show as far as I'm concerned. It all comes down to personal taste at the end of the day.

I personally agree with your view on Willy Wonka but I suspect there are quite a few fans of the original film out there. At the end of the day if there's no one there that takes your fancy then don't go!

The guests announced so far aren't really people I’d want to meet (apart from the Wonka re-union) but it's certainly nice to see some fresh names announced instead of the usual suspects. Hopefully as more Bond guests are announced there'll be someone for me, Tanya Roberts would be PERFECT by the way! :wub: Not a bad start though, I’m interested in attending this event now, which is more than could be said for the last Autographica.

hence disneydude78 do gooder.

Oh for gods sake grow up will ya.. ya single me out every bloody time !!! :smile: I've had sod all to do with this thread.

soddin' mentalist !!!

And anyway..surely you meant DavidB, he's a jerk remember !!

Edited by DisneyDude78

• Showmasters Admin

hence disneydude78 do gooder.

Indio - As Andy had not even posted in this thread before your insult, I do not understand why you find it necessary to single out one of our Moderators for ridicule.

I thought we'd discussed about pointless posts there just to start arguments, I thought you understood, but obviously not. OK our previous conversion was about making pointless posts about the shows but I had hoped it was obvious that writing pointless posts aimed at specific people were also not on, as all they are going to do is start arguments. Is it really necessary to AGAIN start getting personal about a Mod. You seem to go through these odd phases, one minute you're making perfect sense and coming up with good positive suggestions and then next you're posting unprovoked insults. I don't care what has and hasn't been said between you and Andy in the past, in this case this insult was unprovoked.

You may say that people on here just don't have a sense of humour but there's a difference between having a joke with friends and being outright rude towards someone. You have singled Andy out and it's not funny and you can not tell me that you had any humorous intent behind it, all that comment was ever going to do was start another argument.

I had hoped after the DavidB situation you had gotten over this singling out Moderators. Yes Moderators are going to be the "DO GOODERS", yes we are going to be the ones to tell you you're crossing the line. It's what we are here for. If you have an issue with the rules of the forum no one forces you to come here and post.

If you have an issue with any of the Moderators on here and believe they are not doing their job fairly then I'd appreciate it that you send your concerns to Showmasters rather than starting another one of your little rampages of personal attacks against them.

This is your final warning. If you find it impossible to post here politely and without this negative attitude (as 1000s of others seem to be able to) then we will have to look at removing you.

Edited by Too Tall