'Heroes' Star To Play Spock?

Skylover

from IMDb.com :

Heroes star Zachary Quinto may be set to play Spock in the new Star Trek movie, according to media reports. Quinto, who plays Sylar in the hit TV show, is reported to be in final discussions to play iconic sci-fi character Spock for the new Star Trek film. Lost creator J.J. Abrams has been lined up to direct the movie, which will be released next year.

perfect idea if u ask me :dance:

This is what I posted in the LFACC forum

It has now been confirmed Zachary is the new spock in the film along with the original spock, got an email from startrek.com this morning as it was announced at the San Diego con.

Zachary is to play the younger SPock and Nimoy is to play an older Spock

:D

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy

It always annoys me when they have competitions and they are only open to peoeple in America, even if there only giving away a poster. Doesn't seem fair to me, what do you think?

I would love to have got my hands on one of those posters, not only because we are doing up our flat up at the moment, and the poster would go nicly in the spare bedroom / come office / come home for some of our trek stuff, but also becasue I collect cinema posters, (though mainly the small one) and that would go perfectly with my collection.

:thumbup:

LLAP :borg:

• 3 months later...