Too many Star Wars guests?

zebredy

if your pleasuring one of the organisers at the present time, keep sucking and you might get a free autograph at CC
Nicto, relax, man. I realise you're upset to see the big guest hasn't been announced yet and that you fear it's a "wild goose chase" but the reason I gave for SM not telling us the identity of the guest is very likely accurate as it makes sense and most people would agree on that.

Dont patronise me , I will be going to CC whatever . It would be nice to have a big guest but it makes no difference to me , make sure you wipe your mouth after their might be some left where you cant lick .

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
if your pleasuring one of the organisers at the present time, keep sucking and you might get a free autograph at CC
Nicto, relax, man. I realise you're upset to see the big guest hasn't been announced yet and that you fear it's a "wild goose chase" but the reason I gave for SM not telling us the identity of the guest is very likely accurate as it makes sense and most people would agree on that.

hi nicky :D

you are funny man

"reason I gave for SM not telling us" how would you know ? how can you give a reason to somthing you know nothing about the workings of ? you talk with so much authority but know no more than the rest of the fourm members

so to stop you guessing

you want to know what is going on with the star wars guest we are trying to get to come to the show

if you have to have more info Jayne the lady that has the offer into the agent is away for two weeks, and when she is back she will contact the agent and then we will know, and i will come on here and say yes and put them up on the site, if not i will still come on here and say sorry it did not happon so there you go you now know as much as us apart form who it is ok :YAHOO:

so lets just see if it happons

and nicky i do think you should chill a bit and injoy yourself :WAVE:

jason

your words "wild goose chase"

Yo Jason :D

Thanks for the update! :WAVE: ...and bravo on wasting no time in seizing the opportunity to set us/me straight. Yes, you're waiting to hear back so you can confirm, I think that was pretty much a given from the start but you seem to have misread my posts again - if you read back, it wasn't me who just had to know more.

BTW read back further and you'll see "(wild) goose chase" weren't my words either (hence inverted commas) but thanks anyway :YAHOO:

Peace out.

• 2 weeks later...

If the lady is away for another week then that takes us right up to the event...

and if she isn't, it doesn't.

Jason said on the 16th that she "is away for two weeks". Assuming his use of the present tense meant that she was then currently away, then the 16th could have been the first day of her two weeks, the last day, or any point in-between. For all we know, she may be back and SM may be involved in negotiations. None of us know. All we can do is wait for Jason to come back here with some news, since he quite clearly said "i will come on here and say yes and put them up on the site, if not i will still come on here and say sorry it did not happon"

and I believe him to be a man of his word.

Edited by TommyT

• Showmasters Admin

ok i did not get back to you all till today sorry to you all

"NO" is the word there is not going to be any more star wars guests at this show

i do also want to tell you all somthing the person that was working on this big name was Steve goss who works with jayne on lots of guests for me thay are great people and have found lots of guests over the years

last friday Steve Goss past away he was only my age he has 3 children and a wife left behind

he was a good freind and it has hit us hard he was a good man and did a lot to get guests for all of ower shows over the years

steveContactus.gif

i just wanted to tell you what has been going on in the back ground i hope you all understand

take care all of you

jason Joiner

ok i did not get back to you all till today sorry to you all

"NO" is the word there is not going to be any more star wars guests at this show

i do also want to tell you all somthing the person that was working on this big name was Steve goss who works with jayne on lots of guests for me thay are great people and have found lots of guests over the years

last friday Steve Goss past away he was only my age he has 3 children and a wife left behind

he was a good freind and it has hit us hard he was a good man and did a lot to get guests for all of ower shows over the years

steveContactus.gif

i just wanted to tell you what has been going on in the back ground i hope you all understand

take care all of you

jason Joiner

Oh my god, I'm so sorry....and so shocked, can't take it in. He was far too young and life-loving, always a pleasure to see at various shows and events, always there....it's a very tragic loss ;)

My thoughts and wishes are with his family, and everybody else who had the pleasure of knowing him...