First Crew Email for London Film and Comic Con

PaulRJones

The volunteer email has now been sent to everybody on our database. If you have not received an email and would like to volunteer then please let us know via crew@showmastersonline.com.

Closing date is Friday 3rd August 2007 to allow time to get confirmations out as quickly as possible before the show.

Thanks

Paul J

Showmasters

Got it. Hmm. I don't know which half day to ask to have off, because I want to get Torri and Mary's autographs, attend both photo sessions, and Torri's talk... *agonises* (So... I've put 'please decide where I'd be more useful'. :))

I'm definitely attending the con, whether I get chosen to crew this time or not (and with my health issues, I have never yet been chosen to help out at the ones I can attend. D:)...

Edited by Trialia

I'm back kids! Did you miss me? Admit it.... you didn't even notice I was gone huh?

Have replied to mine... Have been MIA for the past year with work type stuffs, but hopefully will get the chance to get abck into the SM swing of things!

I have replied..

the sooner i know about the Friday eve/night the soon i can book the time off work..

ANYWAYS>> I waz a virgin at the Last Collectormania in MK... anyone who remembers me ... Fingers crossed I will be at the LONDON>> one.. working just as HARD..

P.s

Shabs... were is the Celebration Europe Footage!!

:uhoh:)

See u all in Sept.. Oh

PS its My Bday on the 5th... drinks on me.. (if u find me)

:D)

• Showmasters Admin

Hi I,ve replied to your email, thanks fingers crossed x i get choosen I put that i wanted half day saturday but ive managed to get the day off now so if you want me im avaliable for a full day, also my friend Andy Morton.

lol Julie Woolley :gorgeous:

Julie - So you and Andy can do a full day on Saturday now?

Hi I,ve replied to your email, thanks fingers crossed x I put that i wanted half day saturday but ive managed to get the day off now so if you want me im avaliable for a full day, also my friend Andy Morton.

lol Julie Woolley

Hi. yes we can our boss has let us have a day off. Hope this ok. x Edited by JUE 1573