Julie Benz in Dexter

Arkham

My one and only blonde bombshell has come back into my life in Dexter. After the fleeting visits to CSI Miami etc, Julie "Darla" Benz is now a permanent member of the cast as Dextert Morgan's girlfriend. Dexter is an excellent show with a good twist of him being a Miami Metro Forensics Expert in Blood Splatter, and a serial killer at night who kils those who are guilty but escape justice.

It sucks that I only recently got into Dexter, so I missed her last time :YAHOO:

Why did you miss her? This is only episode 3 from last Sunday, and she is a main cast star as Dexter's girlfriend. It repeats throughout the week on FX.

It sucks that I only recently got into Dexter, so I missed her last time :YAHOO:

Why did you miss her? This is only episode 3 from last Sunday, and she is a main cast star as Dexter's girlfriend. It repeats throughout the week on FX.

Well, I don't have sky and watched the whole series of dexter through other means.

What I meant was, I missed her at the last show; I was never really the biggest fan of Darla, but I love Rita, so I feel gutted that I only just now watched Dexter (because it's been out in the US for ages)

It sucks that I only recently got into Dexter, so I missed her last time :hathor:

Well, I don't have sky and watched the whole series of dexter through other means.

What I meant was, I missed her at the last show; I was never really the biggest fan of Darla, but I love Rita, so I feel gutted that I only just now watched Dexter (because it's been out in the US for ages)

Now I get you. Julie has lost weight for the role as you can see here ribs in last Sunday's episode when she is dressed up as Angelina Jolie. Mind you, see is the victim of a previous abusive partner so it makes sense for the image. I much prefer the volutuous Darla, and Julie herself has the most gorgeous accent.

It sucks that I only recently got into Dexter, so I missed her last time :D

Now I get you. Julie has lost weight for the role as you can see here ribs in last Sunday's episode when she is dressed up as Angelina Jolie. Mind you, see is the victim of a previous abusive partner so it makes sense for the image. I much prefer the volutuous Darla, and Julie herself has the most gorgeous accent.

I watched this the other night. dont know if i missed the point as i hadnt seen the first two eps... but i was well and truely bored.

It sucks that I only recently got into Dexter, so I missed her last time :hathor:

I watched this the other night. dont know if i missed the point as i hadnt seen the first two eps... but i was well and truely bored.

In my personal opinion, you need to see this from episode one or you will miss alot of the cohesive storyline. It does make sense.

i think that could be true, as the way the trailer portrayed the character and way the story went, i really didnt get it. Which is a shame as really you'd hope a programme wouldnt be shutting out late comers by the 3rd or 4th ep.

it was also weird tos ee the bird off the l word being a meany!

Edited by Kookie22

i think that could be true, as the way the trailer portrayed the character and way the story went, i really didnt get it. Which is a shame as really you'd hope a programme wouldnt be shutting out late comers by the 3rd or 4th ep.

it was also weird tos ee the bird off the l word being a meany!

The only thing you will miss is the underlying story of his relationship with the Ice Truck Killer. Keep on eye out as FX do do multi-episode recaps on the weekends.

I stared watching this from the 2nd episode. Now im hooked. I admit I started watching it cause I knew Julie was in it. But I love the show its very nip/tuck (ish) I really recommend it

I struggle to see how you can compare Decter to Nip Tuck. Please help m out here.

I am a huge JB fan, but didn't realise that she was in Dexter until I watched it.