What did you think of Book 7?

rainbowsparkle

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is that in a battle (as in life in general) people die, randomly, stupidly and unluckily, the just get killed. I thought that this was one of the better things that JK did.

I did hear her say that she had planned to kill of Arthur Weasley in a previous book but had given him a stay of execution because Harry had already lost so many father figures.

• 5 weeks later...

Ah, great book, I couldn't put it down and I finished it 4 days after it came out at 5:30 am, haha. I liked the ending! But there were some really sad bits in it as well, like the Dobby bit (won't say it, in case I spoil it for anyone) and Fred as well! :D I must have cried about 3 times in it, because there was that sad bit with Snape as well.

I totally disliked the Fred death and Dobby's too. I think Teddy is a way to say that being an orphan is notso bad, but we've been there with Harry and we know how tough it can be, she won't change that by saying Teddy is always hanging around with them.

I liked the Snape story too, and the King's Cross chapter. And I almost cried when I found out Hermione had destroyed the Hufflepuff cup.

I criede the following days, though. I can't believe it's really over!