• Sometime between 3am - 5am
    • 5.01am - 6am
    • 6.01am - 7am
    • 7.01am - 8am
    • 8.01am-9am
    • 9.01am -10am
    • 10am-11am
    • After the event has opened

Leaving in Half Hour. Should get there around 4 ish hopefully.

And I thought leaving to catch the first train at Elm Park (which should get me to Earls Court for 6:30) was early enough, well my fiance thinks its mad, even though he wants to go to the event as well.

:(

LLAP :YAHOO:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being 17 I'm not in charge of when I arrive (my Parents are) and I won't be there until about 11ish on the Saturday, I have my Dom Photo ticket so that's fine but would getting there at 11 mean I will get to meet William Mapother or will he be to busy do you think?

I reckon you will still get to meet William, it might not be till late afternoon but you still have a chance? I suppose it depends how fast he is at signing? :wub:

I got there much earlier on the Saturday than I'd planned to-- 0600! Not that I stuck around. I went to see if anybody was there yet, offered snack foods, and wandered back to where I was staying to do my cosplay makeup.

Sunday, didn't arrive until five to nine. :YAHOO:

I arrived at 10:30 today which I thought was way too late but I went to see if I could get a reasonable number for Milo and I got to be third in the queue! Yay! So that was worth it definitely. He was the main one I wanted to get an autograph from anyway.

I arrived at 10:30 today which I thought was way too late but I went to see if I could get a reasonable number for Milo and I got to be third in the queue! Yay! So that was worth it definitely. He was the main one I wanted to get an autograph from anyway.

What?! How did you do that?! I arrived at 8:45 and my number wasn't called til 4:45pm!

What?! How did you do that?! I arrived at 8:45 and my number wasn't called til 4:45pm!

I'm not sure! Me and my sister went to ask for a VT number and the guy just said 'He'll be here in about 20 minutes if you want to queue right now' So we did.