• Sometime between 3am - 5am
    • 5.01am - 6am
    • 6.01am - 7am
    • 7.01am - 8am
    • 8.01am-9am
    • 9.01am -10am
    • 10am-11am
    • After the event has opened

I'm not going to shoot you down, but there is a big-ish LOTR guest going (though not Elijah) and people of all ages want to see Patrick Stewart, so not to sure what you were trying to get at here.

I have a friend who loves Serenity she's only just hit 70, though granted certain shows do attract more young people then others and some attract more older people then others, thats not to say that people from different age groups don't watch the show too.

I forgot about Dominic! Maybe it's just me but I've actually heard of most of the guests this time! (I'm 33). I wasn't saying that younger / older people don't watch certain shows but it seems to be that CM is for "fanboys" and LFCC is for "others". It's good to see more film guests at a film con rather than alot of TV guests like last years.

Anyway I probably won't be going (can't afford it after CE unless the bank give my charges back!) so good luck. I'm sure queueing from about 6:30-7 should get you in okay especially if you preorder early bird ticket.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm coming down to stay in London overnight anyway, but whether I go early on Saturday depends on whether I do wind up going to see Wicked that night, because if I do that I'll have to be queuing for the day ticket from about 4am until the theatre's opening! So we'll see. I'll be there all day either way, and there are only two people I want to meet, so I'm not too worried about arrival time. I remember the lengthy wait of last time, even with the Gold Pass my friend bought for me!

Im only really going for Mary McDonnell and was thinking getting there bout 7.30! This should be ok...right? I already booked my photo, so just need a virtual ticket for the auto. Right?

If you're there only for Mary, yes, 7.30 AM will absolutely be okay.

And yes, you will only need to get a virtual ticket for the auto. And I imagine you'd like to have a talk ticket provided she's doing one. :D

I'm thinking of going at about 8 or so. The main ones I absolutely MUST meet are Hayden and Robert. Is 8 likely to be a problem?

Yeah as people have said on here before and as I think in says in Too Talls helpfull thread...

Two things

Put the guests in order of who you want to see first and who you think is going to be the busyest. Then thats the order in which you get your VQ tickets in.

And if you get your VQ (vertual Que) tickets as soon as you get into the main hall, then that helps lower the number of your ticket. And even if you do have to wait 1/2 hour or more for your VQ ticket numbers to come up, you can just go off and vist the stalls or have something to eat while you wait.

There is plenty to do at LFACC this year.

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

• 3 weeks later...

Last year my friends and I decided to camp out (we wanted to see Elijah early) but when we got there we discovered that it really wasnt possible with the way things are set out there (and the fact that the gates to EC were locked) so we had to find a (not very nice) hotel nearby and went down about when the sun came up and there were already half a dozen people at least waiting.

I've already had a professional photo with Torri, and she's now the only guest there that I'm interested in meeting (again, yay), so I'm probably going to leave it to a human hour and go around 9 or 10. It's not like I've got to fly at the end of the day or anything. :)

Actually, I havent a clue.

Saturday, I decided to go down by train. I cannot be bothered getting there too early as I have a gold pass.

Sunday, I have prebooked parking at the Earles Court 1 car park, so will probably get there for about 9ish.

• 2 weeks later...

I would go early but on Saturday the earliest I can get there is 10 and on Sunday the trains are annoying so it will be about half ten hopefully! Which is late... so I am panicking a bit now as everyone is going so early! Oh well.

Being 17 I'm not in charge of when I arrive (my Parents are) and I won't be there until about 11ish on the Saturday, I have my Dom Photo ticket so that's fine but would getting there at 11 mean I will get to meet William Mapother or will he be to busy do you think?

Edited by Lambourne