Heroes starting on BBC2

be_insane

Which series is this on BBC2 as I had heard it was possibly the second?

Hum.. got me worried there for a moment, but just checked radiotimes online and it is saying Series 1 episode 1! Horrah!

I am happy now as well.

Wednesday 25th July!!! :)

9pm and they are showing 2 episodes to start! :)

And the nice thing about it being on BBC2 is no adverts!!! :dance:

Thats cool then. This will be 3rd time ive sat and watched the 1st series lol.

I *cough* downloaded original airing each week, watched sci-fi each week and now BBC2 :D

Wednesday 25th July!!! :)

9pm and they are showing 2 episodes to start! :)

And the nice thing about it being on BBC2 is no adverts!!! :angry:

Thats cool then. This will be 3rd time ive sat and watched the 1st series lol.

I *cough* downloaded original airing each week, watched sci-fi each week and now BBC2 :wub:

You need something for that *cough* or you will end up sounding like a dodgy contestant on Millionaire!!

SO what did the newbies to the show think of it then? SPOILER WARNING IF YOU HAVE TAPED IT AND HAVN'T WATCHED IT YET.

I had not seen the end of the second episode till yesterday (that was as far as I got on sky), and due to being a slow reader it was nice to watch it with someone who could help me understand what Hiro was actually saying. I can never read what comes up on the screen quick enough, though I am getting better.

Hiro (no not cause of the links to Star Trek) I think is my favourite character so far, and I'm pretty sure (though don't quote me on this) that he's my fiances too.

I still don't quite get Niki, and Isaac paintings are a little worrying, though I loved the comic book that Hiro read (for merchandise purposes, if it isn't already done, maybe they should market that comic book?),

But hey I did enjoy it more then when I first watched the first two episodes and as my fiance is getting into it, means I got to keep watching it now whether I like it or not. (Good job I do like it hey)

:poki:

LLAP :YAHOO:

After failing to get into this series when I joined mid season on Sci-Fi, I thoroughly enjoed last night's double header. Looking forward to spending every Wednersday night infront of the box, and you get the next episode on BBC3 at 10pm..result...

Glad i've seen it all on download as BBC seem to be cutting some stuff out on their showings :borg:

Do they? Like what?

I know they show certain programmes after 8/9pm because of its rating etc, and I have seen them cut out bits with swearing in, in moives they have shown before that time, like Star trek The Voyage Home, which really annoyed me as they cut out a few bits that were integral to the story...

Can you remember any of the bits that got cut out?

;)

LLAP :thumbup:

The BBC always have shown edited editions of the show. The majority of the time it is what they are given so that the DVD release has more in it. Although, the BBC are renowned for more editing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...