Turn 90 degrees for a change.

cjp_24

This is something that a lot of you must have thought everytime you visit CM.

Why dont they turn the whole show 90 degrees. Why? well doing this would.

a ) make it more interesting. Everytime you go there, do you not notice that each stand is usually where it was last time. Things needs to move about as to make it more interesting.

b ) make it easier for the guests when the sun comes out. The high windows to the left and right usually blind the guest so you end up getting a squint picture taken.

c ) you are not all scrunched up to the tree/plant beds either side when queueing for a guest and people can still walk up and down.

d ) just make more sence.

You comments?

Edited by cjp_24

a.) It would majorly pi$$ people off if the stalls moved. I like the individual stalls where they are so I can remember where it is each time and it saves time knowing where the hell I'm going if I'm specifically looking for something. If it aint broke, dont fix it.

b.) There is only so much space available for the guests, they have to make do with what space there is available. You just need to improvise and stand a certain poistion if the sun is in the way. Someone's gotta sit there anyway.

c.) Not sure what you mean but I guess the above response answers that too.

Edited by nicky

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately there would be an issue with John Lewis if the crowds and queues were blocking their doorway, which is why we can't move the guests around. (The same applies to the smaller shops on the other side). For Costa Coffee this isn't a problem, and on the Next side their doorway is on the corner so isn't effected by the crowds.

As for the stall holders, they specifically ask to be in the same spot as last time.

Andrea

point b.) the sun never actually comes out in this country so problem solved...

Withthe weaterh in its current state I doubt if we'll ever see the sun again anyway :smile:

I like the layout of CM as it is. you cant expect it to be perfect it is a shopping centre after all.