luggage question...

LYVIE

Hi all,

I'm a bit annoyed 'cause I'll come back home on Sunday evening so I'd have to bring my suitcase with me because I'm not staying at the hotel the night,do you think it can be a problem that I'm coming to see the guests with my suitcase? so the fact I'd need to leave it at the stewards table (to collect back the bags) when I do photoshoots?

Tell me if you've been in a similar situation,thanks!

LYVIE

There is a coat/bag checkin at earl's court so you wont have to carry it round with you. GW

Hi all,

I'm a bit annoyed 'cause I'll come back home on Sunday evening so I'd have to bring my suitcase with me because I'm not staying at the hotel the night,do you think it can be a problem that I'm coming to see the guests with my suitcase? so the fact I'd need to leave it at the stewards table (to collect back the bags) when I do photoshoots?

LYVIE

Hi all,

LYVIE

But are you staying at the hotel the night before? If so you can leave the bags there at the bagage drop and collect them later. That's what I always do.

yes I thought about this but I want to take the tube direct at the tube station + I don't think the hotel would care about my situation when I'll check out there + I won't be quiet without my luggage :blush: it's not a big one so not a problem for me really... just wondering if it could be one for the staff there? :huh:

yes I thought about this but I want to take the tube direct at the tube station + I don't think the hotel would care about my situation when I'll check out there + I won't be quiet without my luggage :blush: it's not a big one so not a problem for me really... just wondering if it could be one for the staff there? :huh:

I've never been to a hotel that would consider that a problem. In fact it is standard practice, as they would want the rooms cleared out as soon as possible and the whole point over staying overnight is to see the city the next day. Luggage is ticketed, so not everyone can walk off with it. It is in fact then the responsibility of the hotel.

Edited by robertderidder

I just wanted to say be careful about leaving valuables and stuff in your luggage and check that the hotel left luggage service is indeed secure because I recently left my bag with a hotel and it was broken into and stuff stolen :YAHOO: - the hotel would not assume responsibility because I left it at "my own risk".

Just a warning - I don't think you'll have a problem with most respectable hotels though!

Thanks for your answers,cyberem78 sorry to hear that,robertderidder thanks for your answers :YAHOO:

There is a coat/bag checkin at earl's court so you wont have to carry it round with you. GW

gobo1979uk,very interesting thanks,where is that? At the tube station? Let me know,thanks! :YAHOO:

Edited by LYVIE

Hello. Well at the last LF&CC it was inside the exhibition hall at earls court so I imagine it will be the same in the new larger hall this time. Just have to go there once you have run to get your virtual queuing tickets. Think it cost 50p or something like that. Expect you will see me there as I will be staying at IBIS the night before and checking my luggage in at the venue before i start getting my autographs. Hope this helps. GW

Thanks for your answers,cyberem78 sorry to hear that,robertderidder thanks for your answers :dance:

gobo1979uk,very interesting thanks,where is that? At the tube station? Let me know,thanks! :WINCE:

Hello. Well at the last LF&CC it was inside the exhibition hall at earls court so I imagine it will be the same in the new larger hall this time. Just have to go there once you have run to get your virtual queuing tickets. Think it cost 50p or something like that. Expect you will see me there as I will be staying at IBIS the night before and checking my luggage in at the venue before i start getting my autographs. Hope this helps. GW

Edited by LYVIE

Lyvie,

you can definitely leave your stuffs at the IBIS and collect them after the event. IBIS is five minutes away from Earl's Court and so is the underground station, so it's much more easy to leave your stuffs at the hotel.