Latest guest announcement - DOMINIC MONAGHAN

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again thanks SM!

Little Tipp: Dom's girlfriend is Evangeline... 1+1=2 :wub:? Would be awesome if Evangeline could attend as well!

Wouldn't she be filming Lost though?

I don't know when exactly they are filming Lost, but LFCC is only 2 days, so maybe she could come. I don't know.. But it would be awesome :)

Oh gosh. It's going to be a nightmare getting to meet him...Dom's ridiculously, insanely popular, he will be swamped at least as much as James Marsters likely even more so. Looks like I'll have to make a weekend of it and queue up outside very very early to even have a hope.

But absolutely awesome guest! Charile was the first character in LOST that I fell in love with. Thank you SO much showmasters!

Surely it was in the papers a few weeks back saying that Evangeline and Dom are an item no more. Apart from anything else, the quote via a 'friend' of Ms Lily suggesting that on a recent hiking trip, she was quite open about how she was now 'free'.

Or hasn't that titbit hit Heat magazine yet.

• 2 weeks later...

rumours

They happy got engaged ;)

dear showmaster do you know at what time Dominic take the photoshoot?

if i cant received the tickets ('couse i stay in italy...so)but i have the book confirmation of my payment on line can i entry and have my photoops?

thz ;):D

The times for the photo shoot will not be confirmed until closer to the event. Maybe a week or so in advance, I doubt it's much earlier than two if we are lucky.

If you didn't get your tickets in time, take your booking confirmation to the place where you buy the photo tickets (probably at the organisers booth) and they will sort you out.

The times for the photo shoot will not be confirmed until closer to the event. Maybe a week or so in advance, I doubt it's much earlier than two if we are lucky.

If you didn't get your tickets in time, take your booking confirmation to the place where you buy the photo tickets (probably at the organisers booth) and they will sort you out.

thz so much for the answer

feda ;)