Latest guest announcement - DOMINIC MONAGHAN

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH AT LAST! We are gonna meet Dom! Thank you so much Showmasters! You won't believe how happy myself and my friends are right now! Love ya! (Photo session/talk on Sunday please! My sister is getting married on the Saturday y'see and I cant see myself getting away!!)

OMG This is going to be the best convo yet - please do photo shoots - ive got my DRIVESHAFT t-shirt already!!!!

Natfrog5 will flip big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rang Nat at lunch and she burst into tears in the street!! I don't blame her cause we've both been fans forever! Ive found so many things I need signing, shame there's a maximum cause I've gone way over that without thinking!!

• Showmasters Admin

:D:P:YAHOO::YAHOO::dance:

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last Hobbit I need. I actually got to shake his hand at C4 when I was meeting Elijah but in the morning I hadn't got from Elijah's queue to Dom's quick enough to get his ticket too so missed out getting his autograph. So pleased he's coming back. We have about 5 things for him to sign :YAHOO:

OMG This is going to be the best convo yet - please do photo shoots - ive got my DRIVESHAFT t-shirt already!!!!

Natfrog5 will flip big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rang Nat at lunch and she burst into tears in the street!! I don't blame her cause we've both been fans forever! Ive found so many things I need signing, shame there's a maximum cause I've gone way over that without thinking!!

haha yes bless me crying and trying to hide from work ppl so they wouldnt think I was bonkers!!

THANK YOU THANKS YOU SM!! :dance:

This has literally made my entire year! I cant actually wait!

Photo shoot plllllleeeeeaaaseeee!!

xxxx