Free car park

blue-jackal

park outside the KFC at Xscape and its 25p an hour but make sure your in the right section! something to do with the machine, the blue machine and everything on that side is expencive then the blackmachine and allspaces on that side are cheap...we got a parking fine for it last time! we appealed and got let off though

I went to Collectormania 11 and found it impossible to find the supposed 'free' parking spaces, we went round the centre twice and ended up having to use the pay and display, which isn't cheap!

What time did you get there? The free spaces are limited and do fill up quickly.

I went to Collectormania 11 and found it impossible to find the supposed 'free' parking spaces, we went round the centre twice and ended up having to use the pay and display, which isn't cheap!

What time did you get there? The free spaces are limited and do fill up quickly.

i had no problem getting one of the free parking spaces...but you do have to get there early...before 8.30 at least!

i had no problem getting one of the free parking spaces...but you do have to get there early...before 8.30 at least!

Well the ones behind the houses which were only couple mins walk from the centre, wern't full when we got there around 10-10:30 and there free.. ;)

:P

LLAP :D

Well the ones behind the houses which were only couple mins walk from the centre, wern't full when we got there around 10-10:30 and there free.. ;)

;)

LLAP :borg:

was that on the Saturday or Sunday?

everytime i took something back to my car,you would see another driver following you just to get your space...the look they'd give you when you said you weren't moving!....being a little evil i had to go back to my car a couple of times!:whistling: