Mega Event

SciFiMAD

I remember when LFCC was moved to London and became a once a year event showmasters said that it would be a mega event bigger and better then Collectormania. Untill now I would say it has been on a even level with Collectormania in terms of the level and quality of guests.

But I do think that this year they have hit the big time in terms of guests and the type of guests.

Thank you and well done Showmasters, keep up the good work. This looks likes the best since LFCC 2

I agree that this event is going to be HUGE.

I think pushing the event to September may have helped too.

But of course there will be loads of guests still to announce so it can only get better :borg: I am sure i heard that there may be a BIG star wars guest announced too :D

The only way this event can get better for me is if they announce some more guests from 'Heroes' Most of the main cast are in london anyway the day before LFCC so i'm praying we get some more atteding with Hayden and Zackery

Edited by lee_c00per

I agree there was nothing wrong with the last two but I just feel this is the first time since moving venue that Showmasters have pulled something special out of there magic hat. In terms of guests. There is a nice mix.