Open auditions for Half Blood Prince in July

sazzra

I was really hoping for some info on Narcissa. My agent has disappeared therefore hasn't forwarded my details on like she said she would. I have no idea on the casting address or where to send the information. Getting quietly frustrated at the thoigtht of having to look for another agent and at the possiblity of missing out the cahnce to audition.

I was really hoping for some info on Narcissa. My agent has disappeared therefore hasn't forwarded my details on like she said she would. I have no idea on the casting address or where to send the information. Getting quietly frustrated at the thoigtht of having to look for another agent and at the possiblity of missing out the cahnce to audition.

Hi, don't know if this is what you wanted exactly but a casting address that was used, so presumably is still correct (tho may not be) is -

Casting Office

Leavsden Studios

PO Box 322

Watford

Hertfordshire

WD25 7XJ

I'm hopefully going to the Lavender casting, yay :(

I'm in the US all summer so I couldn't have gone anyway. Can't read the criteria because of not having the right program on this computer - but I presume that the auditions might be after my 19th birthday on the 11th of July so I wouldn't still be 18 anyway. I hate it when they do these things by age because some 18-year-olds look late twenties and some, like me, have a playing age that is 13-20 and so look much younger... *sigh*

I'm in the US all summer so I couldn't have gone anyway. Can't read the criteria because of not having the right program on this computer - but I presume that the auditions might be after my 19th birthday on the 11th of July so I wouldn't still be 18 anyway. I hate it when they do these things by age because some 18-year-olds look late twenties and some, like me, have a playing age that is 13-20 and so look much younger... *sigh*

The audition is actually this Sunday the 1st July :)

and that Chris Coulson is now too old to play the part.

*royally cheesed off*

See, if the casting people said that, I think they're wrong lol. He should be just about right for the scenes where he goes back to ask Dumbledore for a job at Hogwarts and a few of those after that. And to be honest, I don't think he looks too old to play the 18 year old Voldy either :D Or maybe they could use him for young Tom Riddle Sr as I think you mentioned. There's still plenty of work for Chris in the 6th movie!!!! :blush:

woop woop i can audition yay yay yay *jumps for joy*

just hope i can get out of the family bbq to get there lol!!!!!

when it says the queue will close at 1pm does that mean they will top seeing applicants or that they will stop people joining the queue or that they will stop at a certain point in the queue n anyone behind that point doesnt get a chance??? am very confused!!! any ideas???

woop woop i can audition yay yay yay *jumps for joy*

just hope i can get out of the family bbq to get there lol!!!!!

when it says the queue will close at 1pm does that mean they will top seeing applicants or that they will stop people joining the queue or that they will stop at a certain point in the queue n anyone behind that point doesnt get a chance??? am very confused!!! any ideas???

i took it as they would stop people joining the queue at 1pm but i could be wrong

good luck if u go anyway :huh:

x x

I went to the Lavender casting today, arrived just after 9, left jusr after 4. They didn't ask anyone in my group to stay but they took our photos and numbers so I think they are ringing people as well though don't have high hopes lol. One person told us there were 7000 people another told us 11,000!!!

Aww what did you have to do? That's really cool. Good Luck! :borg:

Thanks, No phone call today tho :P lol

We had to say our names, age and something distinctive about ourselves - it could be serious, funny or random. I think it was just to hear your voice really.

Edited by secretsinside

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...