'Heroes' world Tour

lee_c00per

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Hmm I do have photo sessions with Jack and Hayden, so I suppose by default they should be bottom of the list ..

So yes, Milo would be the sensible option .. and the random Adrian shouting could be the amusing option - though I don't want funny looks from random Adrians on the streets of London!

If only This Morning would get back to me about Milo, I could probably do that and the London Eye stuff ..

Edited by DavidB

• Moderators

We can all form a group called THE ADRIAN HUNTERS .. and we'll take a section of London each, and then just run around shouting Adrian all Friday afternoon .. whoever gets the most photos with Adrians wins! :lol:

Either that, or we'll go to the Eye, hopefully see him there, then follow him .. hmm ..

Not much of a deal when it's immediately withdrawn now is it?

And given that we first mentioned unfortunate typos, heck, probably months ago, frankly it's beyond me why you suddenly find it so amusing again. But whatever passes the time of day eh?

So yep, London Eye and then The Irish :lol:

It wasn't up to me to take you up on the offer - it was up to Karen to say whether she that was OK with it or not.

Anyway, how about that Heroes World Tour eh? Any announcements for signings yet? :lol:

BTW, you can still book tickets for the London Eye at the time they're supposed to be there. Better view from the air eh?

• Moderators

Or imagine if the Heroes got on the same pod thingy as you got on .. and you were stuck there with them for the whole ride! :D

I can't afford the Eye anyway, stop making stupid money-spending suggestions, I won't have anything left for LFACC! :lol:

August 31

• What: Cast appearance (only Hayden confirmed)

• Where: London Eye

• Time: 12.30pm

That's all I know

is Milo on This Morning on Friday too???

Jesus...

Out of curiosity, where are the studios for the tv and radio appearances? As I'm utterly unfamiliar with London I probably won't be able to find them anyway, but you never know if one of them just *happens* to be around the corner from my hotel or something :whistling:

It does seem thus far like they're only going to do stuff on Friday and Sunday. What about Thursday and Saturday? I'm sure the cast wants to enjoy London as much as the next person, but then NBC shouldn't have announced the Tour to be 4 days <.<

Got it, thanks! :)

Yeah there's a nice girl at 9th Wonders still doing the whole telephone thing with NBC about this, so hopefully by tomorrow we'll know more... I also have some e-mails which havent been answered yet (I'd call too, but I can't afford the international rates :whistling:) That said I advise everyone waiting for news to do the same, email the BBC, e-mail the NBC (I advise e-mailing the people listed at the bottom of the NBC press release, they have a better idea of knowing things than the customer service folks). Let them know we need to know this stuff! :D

• Moderators

Personally I've emailed This Morning, and the London Eye press office, so I'm waiting on those as I thought I'd do something a bit different to everyone else :D

With all these different contacts, you'd have to assume we'll get some details from somewhere :whistling: