'Heroes' world Tour

lee_c00per

I would think that at this very late stage it is looking increasingly likely that the London leg of the tour will be press only. They're not doing signing/fan events in every country - there is a signing with Hayden, Jack, Milo and Adrian in Paris but in Germany all they are doing is a press Q&A.

It looks like in London they are only doing press interviews as if they were doing a signing appearance anywhere it would have been very heavily advertised. I'm just happy that Jack and Hayden are at LFCC although agree that it would have been nice to have met the brothers.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milo is on This Morning next Friday, so he is certainly coming to London ....

Isn't he coming to London ? ;)

I believed that the actors who were in Paris would be in London too :headscratch:

In Paris there will be hayden, Jack, Milo and Adrian...

I would prefer Milo or Adrian at Eclipse than as surprise guest at LFACC...

There was a rumour that Milo and Adrian would be flying back after the Paris part fo the tour. It's sort of debunked for at least Milo since he's appearing on This Morning.

I would think that at this very late stage it is looking increasingly likely that the London leg of the tour will be press only. They're not doing signing/fan events in every country - there is a signing with Hayden, Jack, Milo and Adrian in Paris but in Germany all they are doing is a press Q&A.

It looks like in London they are only doing press interviews as if they were doing a signing appearance anywhere it would have been very heavily advertised. I'm just happy that Jack and Hayden are at LFCC although agree that it would have been nice to have met the brothers.

I just don't see why they would advertise the world tour at all if it was going to be just press, it's not really something to advertise, it's like saying "there going to be here but you can't come!", there should be something

I agree with what you say. Plus the Tour has been advertised as a FAN event, a change for FANS to meet the cast. And on top of that they are in London 3 days whereas they're in Paris 2 and Munich only 1. One would assume that's enough time to do both press and fan stuff in London?

But they're only in Germany for one day! They're in London for four. Surely they can fit in a signing somewhere.

As for who's coming - yes, the same people going to Paris are coming to London. The same group are doing a mini tour of the continent. The same goes in America, Asia etc.

Maybe because two people (out off the lot that may be going to London) are going to LFACC, they don't need to advertise a signing event for this leg of the tour, as two are already signing in this country, just at a proper signing event?

:thumbup:

LLAP :chair:

Except LFCC wasn't originally part of the HWT and we still don't know for sure it is right now. So unless Showmasters can confirm or deny that I say we should keep our eeys open for any additional fan event that might take place (with all guests) that maybe has been poorly advertised.

That's what I meant :blush: I just phrased it 'poorly' :blush: Either way, no news (yet) doesn't necessarily mean that there will be no (other) fan event. I.e. in France there's a contest going on on the radio which is not advertised at all and winners are being called off air, as if they don't want anyone else to know about it.

It would be absolutely idiotic for Hayden and Jack to cancel their Sunday appearance at the LFCC for the Tour, as that would seem to mean there are absolutely no fan events in London for the World Tour at all. What use is there in advertising a Tour to be for the fans, if they're going to be in the city for four days and not go face-to-face with fans even once?

I'm fed up with waiting now. I've contacted the NBC a few days ago and have now been told to contact the BBC media division for further details for the Tour. I e-mailed them, but have yet to receive a reply. That's okay, it's only 5 days away after all! :thumbup:

Nice thought but bearing in mind the one TV show we know a cast member is going to be on is on ITV, can't help but think that's NBC's way of passing the buck. It's their tour afterall, not the BBC's.

Probably true, but if the director of the NBC'sWorldwide Communications division advises me to directly contact the BBC publicity department with any enquiries I may have about the London portion of the World Tour, I figure I should go and do just that :thumbup: I do feel that chances are they'll end up sending me off with nothing, but I won't know till I try, it's not like I'll lose anything for trying anyway so hey :shrug:

Edited by LinP