'Heroes' world Tour

lee_c00per

The Heroes quartet are booked for another media event this evening - Thursday - in London.

I only found out about it last night, its a photocall being organised by the BBC. It is open to the media, but also the actors obviously have to go into the building, despite the photocall being at the top of the building or o the roof.

I cannot post the full details on a public forum like this, I'm afraid as this event is not publically known about.

If anyone that knows me would like to drop me an email, I'll fill them in when I get back home at around 1.30pm/2pm today.

KEITH

Hi Keith

Could you email me over the info about where they will be this evening please as I am coming down to London this afternoon.

Cheers.

Mark

markowens1977@gmail.com

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

The Heroes quartet are booked for another media event this evening - Thursday - in London.

I only found out about it last night, its a photocall being organised by the BBC. It is open to the media, but also the actors obviously have to go into the building, despite the photocall being at the top of the building or o the roof.

I cannot post the full details on a public forum like this, I'm afraid as this event is not publically known about.

If anyone that knows me would like to drop me an email, I'll fill them in when I get back home at around 1.30pm/2pm today.

KEITH

Hi Keith, I'd really appreciate this info, I've flown into London for this tour, only to find nothing has been organised! Thanks!

Email is my sig.

SJ

xox

it seems a bit silly to me. why cant the info just be posted here? I know he said it's not known about, but if its a press event, then I dont see why it shoudnt be advertised here.

Edited by jael001

• Showmasters Admin

Probably because it's an invite only affair and if Keith was to post the details on here and 100s of people turn up, the BBC may look into it and find out it was him that leaked it and then it's no more invites for him.

Hey Keith,

If you don't mind e-mailing me the info, my address is gossy16@tele2.fr

Thanks very much in advance - a friend and I have traveled to London early specifically because of this world tour business. ^^

Edited by Adeline

There's like hundreds of buildings with a roof in London lol

hundreds? more like thousands...but not all suitable for a press event lol... :D

The Kensington Roof Gardens is often used for press and media events and parties so it seems the most likely venue to me :(

Edited by jael001

So is anyone actually going to go to the studio tomorrow?

I'm going to go the This Morning studio - is that the one you meant? Or do you mean GMTV where Jack is? Or the BBC studios? ARGH!!! Too much!!!

Edited by vix555

This Morning :) what time are you heading there then?

YEY! I was thinking of getting there for about 9.30ish - you?

Do you reckon they'll be loads of people or we'll have a chance of actually seeing him!

Oh cool! im going to leave early to get to london as im in brighton! Im not sure about people though because everyone keeps changing there mind on here about what time there going! lol i think Mr.Bennets going early :S or i think theres quite a few meeting at this statue at 10:30 to go over to the studios but i dont know, thats sort of why i posted on here if anones still going as im going to be on my lonesome! :hathor: lol

It's just unbelievable :hathor:

What you're describing seems what's happened tuesday in paris... Everybody wants to see the actors everywhere (in hotel, in front of the TV studio or Radio studio, etc...)...

Everybody is so excited by this World Tour...

It's just amazing ! :borg:

It does all seem crazy, although I don't know now if a lot of people will show as so many people seem so let down by the bad organisation and the fact it doesn't look as though we'll get to meet them. Although I might be very shocked when I get there and there are thousands of people!! ha ha. Did you get to see them in Paris??

Oh cool! im going to leave early to get to london as im in brighton! Im not sure about people though because everyone keeps changing there mind on here about what time there going! lol i think Mr.Bennets going early :S or i think theres quite a few meeting at this statue at 10:30 to go over to the studios but i dont know, thats sort of why i posted on here if anones still going as im going to be on my lonesome! B) lol

No I'll be there and I am going on my own too so will look out for you :)

I'm the same, I have my map printed from multimap and that's it! I am going to go to Waterloo and then walk. I have been to the studios before but can't really remember where they are but I don't think too far from the station.

See you there :)

It does all seem crazy, although I don't know now if a lot of people will show as so many people seem so let down by the bad organisation and the fact it doesn't look as though we'll get to meet them. Although I might be very shocked when I get there and there are thousands of people!! ha ha. Did you get to see them in Paris??

Of course !!! I waited 16 hours in front of the entry of the Fnac... :borg:

And i manage to be in the 100 first who meet Hayden :borg: , Milo, Adrian and Jack.

You can see my pictures in a previous message in this topic :no:

I'm very angry because of the organization, but i'm always so excited by the meeting B)

I hope all of you could have so great time in London ! :hathor:

Edited by sebastianillyria