'Heroes' world Tour

lee_c00per

While you were all waving at the Heroes guests from the side line at the london eye, my beautiful friend Leanne was smack bang in the middle....with MILO!

Jelous much? I know I am!

leanneandmilodb5.jpg

The brunette in front of Milo? She was mad! Saw her at the London Eye and LFACC.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, everyone, thanks for the answers!

I've now added my email addy, I had no clue pm didn't work *whoops*:D In case people read over it my addy is bluegirl44cg@hotmail.com

I've made myself a facebook account as well and a livejournal account and most likely do some other stuff too whaha! Right now I don't really have the time for doing it all properly, but I'll do this over the weekend or so. The reason why I haven't done this before is because I simply don't have the time to update it properly and stuff, but anyway, I'll give it a shot!

Cheers everyone! Hope you all had a great time ;)

While you were all waving at the Heroes guests from the side line at the london eye, my beautiful friend Leanne was smack bang in the middle....with MILO!

Jelous much? I know I am!

What i dont get is if shes friends with him why did she go to all the photo shoots? to have pics....?

They're not "friends", Milo just recognised the DSC shirt and a fellow DSC member from the website :YAHOO:

Can I just ask...don't mean to be nosey or whatever lol but I remember seeing the DSC tshirts....what does it stand for? I'm intrigued lol.

xxxx

DSC = Divide Social Club

I had to ask too on Facebook one of the members told me, Search for them in google. I'm not sure if its a Heroes fan group or just a Milo fan group but there is a good vid of him on their my space page saying that he does not have a myspace page and only ever reads the DSC myspace page

The DSC is something Milo and 2 of his friends started up. It's not a fan group or anything like that, more a gathering of like-minded people. To find out more you need to friend them at http://www.myspace.com/dividesocialclub

Coolies, thanks for the addy. If I add them as a friend will I get accepted coz the profile is private?

xxxx

The DSC is something Milo and 2 of his friends started up. It's not a fan group or anything like that, more a gathering of like-minded people. To find out more you need to friend them at http://www.myspace.com/dividesocialclub

Coolies, thanks for the addy. If I add them as a friend will I get accepted coz the profile is private?

xxxx

Yes I think so :D

• 2 weeks later...

Woop, finally manage to get around to loading all my London Eye pix to Photobucket! Here's the link -

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a41/natfr...20World%20Tour/

xxxxx

Hey, I saw another photo with you, very good quality in fact (candid shot after milo took your pic), I don't know if you had seen it or not? If you hadn't, I'd be like emailing that photographer and asking for the full res pic :P

Here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaubaby/1286491831/

HEROES UNMASKED

I'm sure it was called Heroes Unmasked (the sow that's on after Heroes), the camera crew were there taking pictures of us all. does anyone when this will be on TV. I'm at work when the episodes air but really want to see thius show in case we are on it. don't have the option to record it either so if anyone can post if they get a copy of the show that would be great

Edited by Deap

New Facebook Group.

Hi guys, Just a message to everyone who joined the facebook event after I said I had a load of pics and videos on there. Well as it turns out events disappear after the event happens so there go all the shared photos. I have now created a group instead, Groups are for people with common interests (in this case the Heroes World Tour) I have uploaded a load of pics again and some videos too.

please join and share any that you guys have

Heroes World Tour - London

Oh and if you see yourself in a pic please tag it.

Edited by Deap