'Heroes' world Tour

lee_c00per

Sod this i'm turning gay.

Cos of Milo?? *lmao* That's cool! I saw your pics and they are totally cool. Were you the guy with the camera that had a bizzilion sized lins on it? (at This Morning)

Yep I'm that guy, (No I'm not compensating im the same size as the lense) I will upload more photos when i'm home in Nottingham, after a bath and some medication.

Today was mental, I'l be surprised if teh cast ever come back to the UK after how poorly that was all handled

anyone else spent all their money for the next 3 months? £125 for Hiro's Sword

Im getting this signed if it kills me!

Well, of course you are... :P

Are you sick and ill too? I've had like 10 hours of sleep this entire weekend. I forget to eat when I'm nervous and excited and that's not a great combination. I was feeling so dizzy and weird yesterday I couldn't look straight *lol* I didn't go to the Comic Con though as I had to fly back Saturday morning.

You bought Hiro's sword?? How? Like the real thing or a copy?

You're mental! (And I mean that in a very good way)

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooo glad I went on Friday!!

Went to This Morning first but couldnt get there early enough to see them arrive. Must have been about 20/30 fans outside. Saw them get in the car after lol which was, at the time, just awesome coz I had that "OMG" moment when I saw Milo!

Walked to the London Eye, just waited around for ages and literally it was like the whole of London decided to turn up!! Soooo many ppl!

All 4 queued up to go in one of the pods. We stood right below where they were queueing and Adrian was taking photos of the crowd lol. I hope I'm in one haha!

To be honest, I think the signing was a spontaneous decision. It just kinda seemed like they saw how many ppl had turned up and thought "hey, what the heck, let's sign"! I could be wrong but that's just how it seemed. I aint complaining tho coz it was just awesome! I wasnt expecting to get to meet them at all so managing to get all 4 autos and a photo with Milo that he took himself a la MySpace was just aarghhhh!

I havent uploaded all the pix I took onto Photobucket yet but when I do I'll post the link. Here's my Milo pic tho...

S4010949.jpg

xxxxx

OMG Natfrog5! I made a picture at the Eye which has you and Milo taking that picture on it!! Look:

heroes07.jpg

If you give me your e-mail address I can send you the full-sized untagged version if you like :smile:

Anyway I was also at the Eye and it was FANTASTIC! :YAHOO: I got all their autos and got to say something to all of them. I told Milo I'd travelled all the way from the Netherlands to see them and he was really surprised, and thanked me for travelling so far for them (which I thought was hilarious cause... they travelled much farther :P) I also made more pictures but havent uploaded them, only just uploaded the one above for Natfrog5 :lol:

Ahhh you guys, your piccies with Milo are great. I was at the other end at the London Eye queue unfortunately so didn't have a chance. I got a nice piccie with Adrian at This Morning studios but didn't get one with Milo sadly :D

(tried to paste it in here but it wont let me!!)

Edited by vix555

• Moderators

It was certainly fun - just the fact that there was no information whatsoever wasn't very helpful. It involved a lot of standing around and wondering what was going on, then being sent somewhere else and waiting around there too.

It was worth it in the end :lol:

It was a brilliant day, Me and my girlfriend arrived at the ITV Studio about 10 minutes before they arrived and managed to ask them both about attending the comic con and had my DVD signed. then we legged it to the Eye and waited for nearly 2 hours. i surprised the eye didn't collapse with how many people rushed it.

Its a pity I dint bother on Saturday at the BBC radio studio because they signed everyone's stuff and Ricky Gervais was there too! he is another hero of mine.

I arrived at about 2pm just curious if anyone was hanging around as I had no internet in London or any idea where and when the show was happening.

Got me a nice watch at the Fossil store tho :D

Those are some excellent photos Samwise. I like to think I'm a good photographer and have a massive amount of kit which should allow me to do a good job but i was so nervous i couldn't get many good shots at all.

and the people who turned up like 10 minutes before annoyed me too but what was worse wer those people who were just there visiting and tagged on randomly then got loads of sig's.

After waiting around for three hours the guys were dragged away just as they got to me :(

I did manage to get some photos though so not a total loss, you can check them out here.

you must have been right next to me then, because I got 2 out of 4

Edited by WateryTart

Those are some excellent photos Samwise. I like to think I'm a good photographer and have a massive amount of kit which should allow me to do a good job but i was so nervous i couldn't get many good shots at all.

and the people who turned up like 10 minutes before annoyed me too but what was worse wer those people who were just there visiting and tagged on randomly then got loads of sig's.

Thankyou! I saw one guy just appear in front of the barriers, have a posed photo and then disappear! The security were saying 'move along to one big line so everyone gets a signature or photo' but people weren't budging. If people would have pushed any harder it would have been horrible, as those 'barriers' (if you can call them that!) wouldn't have lasted very long!

My photos are here. Just so pleased I decided to go to the Eye given the lack of photo ops (pro shoots aside) at LFCC.

But yeah, total chaos. Special credit to the people who thought they could wait for the cast to come off the Eye AND get a prime spot at the signing area, by trampling over the people who'd been waiting there for half an hour.

• Moderators

After waiting around for three hours the guys were dragged away just as they got to me :P

I did manage to get some photos though so not a total loss, you can check them out here.

Excellent photos ;)

And not just because I can see my arm in a couple :(

My photos are here. Just so pleased I decided to go to the Eye given the lack of photo ops (pro shoots aside) at LFCC.

Woo, made it into yours too :huh:

Edited by DavidB

Milo and Adrian were right in front of me when they stopped signing (I must have been standing in between the two posters above) but I did manage to get this gem.

Awseome! He pulled that face for the dude next to me so yeah, we must have been pretty close to each other.