'Heroes' world Tour

lee_c00per

I've just got back from the tour and it was OK.

Got Adrians auto at the This morning studio but missed Milo there cos they had to leave.

The London eye signing was a mess. They made up a barrier like at the premiers where we all got behind. Problem was that people who had just turned up pushed in front of all of us who had been waiting for a couple of hours.

I got Haydens auto. He's sooo hot :D

I got Jack's too but i smudged the ink by accident.

Gutted i didn't get Milos. :lol:

When they decided to leave (they didn't sign that much) people litterally broke the barroer down and chased after them. Securtity were pushing people away and they made a dash to the bus to get away.

It was intense.:unsure:

Overall, i'm glad i went or the experience but i wouldn't do it again as it was unorganised and invloved alot of shoving.

I'm just glad that come Sunday i can get an auto from all 3 Heroes, Have a chat and photo with them without being pushed :P

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still on a high! Milo is my fave so I was so pleased to get that pic :)

Thats sooooo lucky, great picture too, he looks so good as well, all smart hehe, but so lucky I would so love to meet him, what was he like?

Glad i decided to go to the studios this morning! unfortunately i diddnt get any autos there but was standing next to milo to get one but he had to go! Then later at the eye that was alright, like lee said we had been waiting for hours but the people who literally just turned up pushed right to the front! I did manage to get Jack and Adrians autos so thats cool! And i opted to go for a photo with Milo as he was walking to the bus but when i pressed the button on my phone it diddnt work! :unsure: lol oh well, still it was worth getting up early for!

Oh yeah lee_c00per, i was the one in the red top who was hanging around with you for the day!

London Eye was great, got all the autographs even though we could only get one, didn't get any good photos really though Milo took one of me... not sure about that but ok, really happy with how the event turned out, i'm ok with not making Sunday anymore, btw did I meet anybody up there, I met a load of people just not sure who, I was wearing the blue sweatshirt, had glasses on, quite tall, had an 8x10 cast photo, I kept saying that I'm going to have to quit my job so I can go to LFCC on sunday and my Kevin Smith fandom was challenged.

Thats sooooo lucky, great picture too, he looks so good as well, all smart hehe, but so lucky I would so love to meet him, what was he like?

Thanks. I know, he's looks gorgeous doesn't he?

He's lovely, pretty quiet. He was really trying to calm me down though cos I was all shaky. He thanked me when i told him i loved Heroes and Peter was my fave character and he said what a great role Peter was to play and that making the show was great fun. He said it was great to meet me and pulled me in really close for the photo! As he was going inside i called out thank you to him and he called back "Your very welcome Jo!" I was quite excited after that! I really am over the moon!

I'm not at all jealous.. :WINCE: *curses*

Does anyone know where they'll be tomorrow, wince that's the only day I'm in London.

All i know is that Milo and Adrian will be on Radio 2 with jonathan ross! dont know what time that is though!

I'm not at all jealous.. :WINCE: *curses*

Does anyone know where they'll be tomorrow, wince that's the only day I'm in London.

Tomorrow Adrian and Milo will be at Radio 2 with Jonathan Ros between 10am-1pm. Link here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/ross/

Today was well worth taking the day off work, despite being on my feet since 5:30am. Luckily, I managed to get all of them to autograph my Heroes comic and I got Milo to personalise an autograph as well. So happy I managed to meet Milo as he's the one I was really hoping to get. He was lovely and completely gorgeous. :wub:

Milo_02.jpg

Milo_01.jpg

Milo_EW.jpg

Heroes_comic.jpg

I'm green with envy! Really wish I'd gone now but it wouldn't have been possible anyway. Milo looks gorgeous, and I've never fancied him much in the show.

Oh well, [Hayden and Jack on Sunday. That in itself is awesome and I can't wait.

And Adrian :WINCE:

Thanks. I know, he's looks gorgeous doesn't he?

He's lovely, pretty quiet. He was really trying to calm me down though cos I was all shaky. He thanked me when i told him i loved Heroes and Peter was my fave character and he said what a great role Peter was to play and that making the show was great fun. He said it was great to meet me and pulled me in really close for the photo! As he was going inside i called out thank you to him and he called back "Your very welcome Jo!" I was quite excited after that! I really am over the moon!

No way he sounds like a great guy, your soooo lucky and I am totally jealous now as I can't go on sunday as I am going on holiday, Oh I so would love to meet him,

While you were all waving at the Heroes guests from the side line at the london eye, my beautiful friend Leanne was smack bang in the middle....with MILO!

Jelous much? I know I am!

leanneandmilodb5.jpg

Edited by Siaan

Hey Guys,

I'm a 1st time poster on the forum, met some guys today at the ITV studio who recomended this place. Got some great photos today but I'm at the only hotel in London that does not have wireless access so the only way i could upload my images was on Facebook. (got a video going to utube at the mo, via a mobile so it may/probably wont even work)

I picked out about 30 or so images that were ok to upload and posted them on the Heroes World Tour - London page:

It's now an old event so may be hard to find so here is a direct link, (i hope that works)

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2381734441

please join the event and share all your images. for those guys who dont use facebook you really should i hate social networking sites but for events like this its excellent for image shareing.

as for organisation, jesus what a joke it was like they had just booked 20 tickets to free up the pod and just got on. i spoke to the head bouncer (the balding one that everyone wanted to punch) he only knew about it 2 hours before!

well I dont know what is happening tomorrow apparently radio two with Jonathan Ross, I cant listen to him call "Nathan" Adwian. way too beat after today aswell so I will skip all Heroes stuff unless they want to come to me. (if they ever read this, they are welcome to visit any time)

Aparently Milo is coming to the LFCC aswell now. i asked Adrian he said he was going to be there but Milo said he may be working.

anyway hope to see you all join the Facebook group, if for no other reason, just to have an easy way of uploading ALL your images with no penalty.

I will get some more including Hi-Res ones up on monday when I'm home and the Video which my phone tells me has just failed.......

Sorry for my spelling, I dont have firefox in this net cafe.

Milo is confirmed too now

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=34342

YEEE HA.

Sod this i'm turning gay.

Edited by Deap

From what I hear, everyone is having a fantastic time at the London eye (or wherever it was I got the hysterical phone call from, hahaha). :YAHOO:

I wasn't hysterical! How dare you :YAHOO:

Myself and DavidB had complete success today and are the happiest people on the planet right now :YAHOO:

And now I get to do it all again on Sunday! :YAHOO:

Yes I am very chuffed. I got a nice rowdy phonecall from Tara :-)

I'm not bitter that I'm at work, not at all *sob*

Hahaha, I did go a bit mad on those phone calls :thumbup:

You, Becky and Kayla were the lucky three :YAHOO:

I only wanted to meet the Heroes guests, and was gutted when it was announced they were only there for a Sunday, as I have other work and other commitments on Sundays, and there was never any chance I was going to get the day off.

Now we are having 4 Heroes guests on Sunday, I'm gutted! :P

Sod this i'm turning gay.

Cos of Milo?? *lmao* That's cool! I saw your pics and they are totally cool. Were you the guy with the camera that had a bizzilion sized lins on it? (at This Morning)

Yep I'm that guy, (No I'm not compensating im the same size as the lense) I will upload more photos when i'm home in Nottingham, after a bath and some medication.

Today was mental, I'l be surprised if teh cast ever come back to the UK after how poorly that was all handled

anyone else spent all their money for the next 3 months? £125 for Hiro's Sword

Im getting this signed if it kills me!