'Heroes' world Tour

lee_c00per

Ok, so I've made my decision lol. My train gets to London just before 10am so gonna head straight to the This Morning studios then on to the London Eye. I'll be on my own so hopefully I won't get lost! Not sure what I'm wearing yet lol but I'll be clutching my SFX Heroes poster book!

xxxx

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I'm pretty calm about the whole thing now I think.

I have to be up London anyway, so it's fairly good timing, and I'm guaranteed to meet Hayden/Jack this weekend so anything else is a bonus :dance:

Arent some of you taking this a bit too far with the stalking?

Dont forget their people too, and you wouldnt like being stalked by obsessive fans with cameras and pens everywhere you went :YAHOO:

If your there when they are somewhere, good on you..otherwise perhaps theres a reason theres no more info!

I don't think anyone is taking their 'stalking' too far. They're here to promote their show, I'm sure it's not too much of a bother to smile and write their name. If they were here on a personal holiday, then that would be different.

My friends are outside their hotel right now. I heard they were very gracious there earlier today, and apparantly there's quite a few people outside this rooftop press thing. I'm not going to bother with the tv studios or London Eye - I don't think there's much hope, but if my friends meet them I'm going to be tempted to go to the hotel!

Anyone fancy it early tomorrow BEFORE they leave for their various press events? I don't want to go alone :YAHOO: Email me in the next hour or so... my_yella@hotmail.com

I just sent you an email about it!

When I say taking it too far, I mean those who absolutly MUST know where so and so is or its the end of the world if they dont see them, or going to camp outside somewhere on the off chance they MAY walk past for all of 5 seconds..

And this comment:

My friends are outside their hotel right now.

Err..not creepy sounding nooo..

See THIS is where things go into obsessive stalker mode, when your sitting outside their hotel to watch them come or go. Those who are saying their doing the tour so its working, yeah they may be working some of the time during the day, but its evening, and their place of rest, so if people cant leave them alone while their in their own hotel, are they just supposed to be hounded continuously all weekend 'because their on the tour and we wanna see them'

I don't think anyone is taking their 'stalking' too far. They're here to promote their show, I'm sure it's not too much of a bother to smile and write their name. If they were here on a personal holiday, then that would be different.

My friends are outside their hotel right now. I heard they were very gracious there earlier today, and apparantly there's quite a few people outside this rooftop press thing. I'm not going to bother with the tv studios or London Eye - I don't think there's much hope, but if my friends meet them I'm going to be tempted to go to the hotel!

Anyone fancy it early tomorrow BEFORE they leave for their various press events? I don't want to go alone :YAHOO: Email me in the next hour or so... my_yella@hotmail.com

I just sent you an email about it!

Me too :)

And this comment:

See THIS is where things go into obsessive stalker mode, when your sitting outside their hotel to watch them come or go. Those who are saying their doing the tour so its working, yeah they may be working some of the time during the day, but its evening, and their place of rest, so if people cant leave them alone while their in their own hotel, are they just supposed to be hounded continuously all weekend 'because their on the tour and we wanna see them'

If you've ever been to see a famous person outside a hotel it's not at all creepy. It's not their house. When they leave or go in to the hotel they are coming or going from work. This is a work related trip. Meeting fans is part of their job and I've never met one famous person that has seemed begrudging of that. Usually they are pleased that you've made the effort because this is one time where you get to actually speak to them. Not just stand there and watch them with binoculars in a long trench coat.

Obviously we won't agree on this, but I think you are dirtying the idea of people just simply wanting to meet their 'heroes' (pardon the pun), and there is nothing sordid about that.

When I say taking it too far, I mean those who absolutly MUST know where so and so is or its the end of the world if they dont see them, or going to camp outside somewhere on the off chance they MAY walk past for all of 5 seconds..

And this comment:

I disagree, I think they (celebs) really don't mind when they are working. Noone is bothering them and they appreciate support. I think they would moan more if there were no fans!!

Of course !!! I waited 16 hours in front of the entry of the Fnac... :YAHOO:

And i manage to be in the 100 first who meet Hayden :wub: , Milo, Adrian and Jack.

You can see my pictures in a previous message in this topic :D

I'm very angry because of the organization, but i'm always so excited by the meeting :YAHOO:

I hope all of you could have so great time in London ! ;)

Where was the signing? I think i went to a FNAC while i was in Paris last year? is it a dvd store? I only ask cause i'm going again in early october. I lurvvvvve Paris, second best city in the world (after new york)