'Heroes' world Tour

lee_c00per

If i can find out where the Heroes tour is and what it invloves then i will go on the Friday, even if i only meet Millo and Adrien as Hayden and Jack are at LFCC.

I don't think we are going to find out until the very last minute as the only venue they have confirmed which is the NBC store in New York. We have no ideas on how it's going to work.....nothing

A friend from France told me that apparently the fan event for the French stop involves some kind of competition done by the TV station that broadcasts Heroes which you need to enter. The only way to gain access to the event is to win tickets through this competition.

I've been trying to find out how things work for the German stop of the tour. That's going to be an interesting one as well seeing Heroes isn't even on TV here yet. But the German TV station doesn't have an idea either if there'll be a fan event. I kind of expect them to only do press stuff here.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend from France told me that apparently the fan event for the French stop involves some kind of competition done by the TV station that broadcasts Heroes which you need to enter. The only way to gain access to the event is to win tickets through this competition.

That's not true :gorgeous: ithe event in Paris has already been announced (I won't mention where to not break any rules here) and you don't need any tickets at all.

Edited by LinP

That's not true :gorgeous: ithe event in Paris has already been announced (I won't mention where to not break any rules here) and you don't need any tickets at all.

Really? Thank you for that info. I got friends in Paris that said they'd go, but were scared off when she told them that.

Can you tell me where via email please?

stuntman360@btinternet.com

Really? Thank you for that info. I got friends in Paris that said they'd go, but were scared off when she told them that.

I know some folks who are going to Paris and as far as I know there's no tickets involved, you just queue up and hope to get it in time :coolthumb:

If i can find out where the Heroes tour is and what it invloves then i will go on the Friday, even if i only meet Millo and Adrien as Hayden and Jack are at LFCC.

I don't think we are going to find out until the very last minute as the only venue they have confirmed which is the NBC store in New York. We have no ideas on how it's going to work.....nothing

I think its all gonna be all very last minute so I'm just going to London for all of it, I needed to visit a mate so this is the perfect excuse and obviously I'll already be down for the con!

I just hope there is one chance to meet Milo thats all I'm asking for!!!!

I would imagine they would have the posters at least as they are suposedly coming out in the next week or so

They might coincide the merch launch with the tour well fingers crossed on that one cause the nbc site has loads of lovely stuff but the shipping is ridiclous!

That's not true :YAHOO: ithe event in Paris has already been announced (I won't mention where to not break any rules here) and you don't need any tickets at all.

Actually it's all true :YAHOO: There's a contest going on to win entrance to party with the actors as well as the other things we can't mention here :dance:

I know some folks who are going to Paris and as far as I know there's no tickets involved, you just queue up and hope to get it in time :P

apparently there are at last two different events in Paris, an in-store signing and a VIP party ;)

Actually it's all true There's a contest going on to win entrance to party with the actors as well as the other things we can't mention here

So the only way you can see the actors in Paris is if you win tickets in a contest ? :D

Edited by LinP

Actually it's all true There's a contest going on to win entrance to party with the actors as well as the other things we can't mention here

So the only way you can see the actors in Paris is if you win tickets in a contest ? :D

Nope, that's not true. There's a contest with which you can win tickets to the party AND there's seperate free events you can read about on hwt_europe :wub:

Edited by Zarina

Nope, that's not true. There's a contest with which you can win tickets to the party AND there's seperate free events you can read about on hwt_europe

Ah see! That's what I thought too, but now I was thinking I missed something somewhere :wub: guess my ninja info-searching skills are better than I thought after all! :D

We found out last week, but that's only because the place the events will be is advertising, not because NBC is giving any notices so I doubt it's any indication whatsoever on when we'll know about London or Munich events :wub:

We found out last week, but that's only because the place the events will be is advertising, not because NBC is giving any notices so I doubt it's any indication whatsoever on when we'll know about London or Munich events :hathor:

The only info I have about the Munich event so far is that there will be a press conference. That's what I was told when I called the TV station which will broadcast Heroes yesterday. Nobody could give me any information if there was an actual event planned for the fans.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

We found out last week, but that's only because the place the events will be is advertising, not because NBC is giving any notices so I doubt it's any indication whatsoever on when we'll know about London or Munich events :hathor:

The only info I have about the Munich event so far is that there will be a press conference. That's what I was told when I called the TV station which will broadcast Heroes yesterday. Nobody could give me any information if there was an actual event planned for the fans.

I was afraid of that, seeing the show hasn't started airing in Germany yet. However, the World Tour has been announced as a way for the fans to interact with the actors, so it doesn't make sense from that POV Especially since they're well aware of the popularity of the show in countries it is not shown on TV yet, but people download it... I just contacted NBC so lets see what happens from here on

Edited by Zarina

I was afraid of that, seeing the show hasn't started airing in Germany yet. However, the World Tour has been announced as a way for the fans to interact with the actors, so it doesn't make sense from that POV Especially since they're well aware of the popularity of the show in countries it is not shown on TV yet, but people download it... I just contacted NBC so lets see what happens from here on

Not sure if you've heard more about this German TV station, but they are pretty famous for never making sense. LOL

Ages ago when they were still broadcasting wrestling, they actually invited fans to take part in a press conference so that the press conference wouldn't look so empty. :hathor: Granted, I got two free autographs from one of the wrestlers attending from it, but still...

Not sure if you've heard more about this German TV station, but they are pretty famous for never making sense. LOL

Ages ago when they were still broadcasting wrestling, they actually invited fans to take part in a press conference so that the press conference wouldn't look so empty. :hathor: Granted, I got two free autographs from one of the wrestlers attending from it, but still...

LMAO That's awesome! To be honest I don't watch much German TV, because I don't like programs I know in their original form being dubbed, so yeah.

Anyways, hopefully for you guys there'll be at least something during the HWT in Munich for the fans as well...

LMAO That's awesome! To be honest I don't watch much German TV, because I don't like programs I know in their original form being dubbed, so yeah.

Anyways, hopefully for you guys there'll be at least something during the HWT in Munich for the fans as well...

I don't watch it very much either, especially not that station. They ruin everything with cutting away important stuff and those annoying adverts for ringtones and such that they always put up over the actual episode or movie. :D

I won't be making it to Munich anyway unfortunately. I'm in the US starting Sunday and I am only arriving back in Frankfurt the afternoon of the day the HWT is in Munich. Talk about crap timing.

It would seem NBC have released some info on the tour but not London. Munich is not having an autograph signing but a Q@A with the cast. Paris is getting the Autograph signing but only a Q@A with Dennis Hammer.

I sure hope they sign autographs when they do the London stretch. I'm annoysed they don't mention London but surely we'll know by Monday for example?

My Webpage

It would seem NBC have released some info on the tour but not London. Munich is not having an autograph signing but a Q@A with the cast. Paris is getting the Autograph signing but only a Q@A with Dennis Hammer.

I sure hope they sign autographs when they do the London stretch. I'm annoysed they don't mention London but surely we'll know by Monday for example?

My Webpage

It's worse actually, in Munic there's no scheduled fan event at all. There's only a press conference.